General MLS Discussion

i don't mind it for a few minutes and kinda think it builds suspense somehow? but i certainly don't enjoy it enough to listen to it for an hour.

i'm actually surprised that they don't have enough advertisements to play during these breaks or lead ups to games instead of filling gaps with this stuff.
They do have enough.

iu

And if people ever get tired of that loop, bring back LOS TATER TOTS.

i don't mind it for a few minutes and kinda think it builds suspense somehow? but i certainly don't enjoy it enough to listen to it for an hour.

i'm actually surprised that they don't have enough advertisements to play during these breaks or lead ups to games instead of filling gaps with this stuff.
I think part of the rationale for posting it is to showcase the message in a gazillion different languages, to give the impression of a global behemoth

Reactions: moogoo
Am I happy that the Union has re-taken their rightful place as the most 'meh' team in MLS?

Yes. Yes I am.

the way that they lost tonight just puts the cherry on top. i'm sure philly fans probably claiming the ref was against them, despite sending off two miami players, and they would have won had it not been miami.

that being said, i am annoyed miami keeps winning even without messi.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
the way that they lost tonight just puts the cherry on top. i'm sure philly fans probably claiming the ref was against them, despite sending off two miami players, and they would have won had it not been miami.

that being said, i am annoyed miami keeps winning even without messi.
Yes. It's more important for us at this stage that Miami drop points.

Reactions: KevinJRogers