Green, Tree, Ganj, And Other Goodies

Pipes. Real quick, easy and practical since I don't roll. Never learned. I do smoke when my friends roll though. I've recently developed an appreciation for edibles so I may indulge in that a lot more in the future.

Reactions: Soccerfanatic94
I'm turning into such a frequent "flier" it's so bad lol. When I first started I used a pipe. Two problems with a pipe. One, since I live with my parents, the smell. The smell from the pipe was so heavy despite all my precautions. Two. It frequently either produced, not enough smoke, or so much I was dying, and theres no way to stop halfway through a hit. So, I bought a bong. Reduced smell, smoother hits, filters out a LOT of the tar and gets me way more fucked up. Also, for J's RAW makes a rolling machine that rolls perfect J's. Cost me $5, and the papers cost me $2. RAW 300's. Good buy for when I'm with friends or when I want to show off at a party haha. Also I frequently have brownies and other people then get them, if you catch my drift lol

I'm honestly surprised that this thread hasn't garnered more attention. There are definitely more than just you and me haha

Damn that sucks. I'm currently unemployed so I'll prob stop soon too. I was thinking about investing in a vap pen. I need to do some research tho. I don't have access to wax or oil.

Damn that sucks. I'm currently unemployed so I'll prob stop soon too. I was thinking about investing in a vap pen. I need to do some research tho. I don't have access to wax or oil.
Vape is literally just straight THC. If you get an herb vaporizer

hey there gents ... so vaping is the only way - the ascent by davinci is my go to portable and frankly i use it at home plenty - fabulous. Can handle waxes, oils, and solid botanicals. Good times.