Home - 10/31 Philadelphia - Knockout Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when StubHub will get the date of the game right?
PtpvfDN.png
They don’t have any incentive to. We’re forced to use them.
It's fixed:
Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 8.27.08 AM.png

My stupid fantasy soccer spreadsheets finally paid off and I won some beer money in the forum head to head league. Come help drink it! Let's pregame for the playoffs starting at 5:30 on Wednesday at Bronx Drafthouse. I'll cover as much of our tab as the prize money allows, and adam adam will be in costume so you know you don't want to miss that.

My stupid fantasy soccer spreadsheets finally paid off and I won some beer money in the forum head to head league. Come help drink it! Let's pregame for the playoffs starting at 5:30 on Wednesday at Bronx Drafthouse. I'll cover as much of our tab as the prize money allows, and adam adam will be in costume so you know you don't want to miss that.
You're awesome, man! :D
Will try to be there, my friend and I leave school at 4 so we should arrive by 5:30-6 :)

Reactions: dummyrun
i dont have kids but im sad im gonna have to miss out on seeing my nieces and nephews if i go to the game.
You can see them Nov. 1 and make a new holiday called Crashoween, where you and your nieces and nephews eat all the candy, have a 10 minute sugar rush, and then all crash and take one big nap while watching a movie. You'll be their favorite uncle forever.

You can see them Nov. 1 and make a new holiday called Crashoween, where you and your nieces and nephews eat all the candy, have a 10 minute sugar rush, and then all crash and take one big nap while watching a movie. You'll be their favorite uncle forever.

i mean im more than likely going to the game. But im a bit sad. Im also not one of the people who is mad at the club for having the game on halloween. it is what it is, just unfortunate.

ETA: im obviously already their favorite uncle

I think I went trick or treating with my parents like once or twice. Every other time a bunch of kids from school get together and go as a group with 2 or 3 parents. That is kind of standard around western mass, unless the only people who came to my house were the Duggar's.

Point is, being on Halloween is certainly a net negative for attendance, but not a killer. In fact I would have pushed my parents to go to the game instead trick or treating, I'm sure some kids feel the same way.

I, however, will be taking my kids trick or treating. It's the first time my daughter will be old enough to actually get it. If they were a bit older I bet I will have them hooked enough to prefer a playoff sporting event over trick or treating!

So I'm looking for a new place to watch the game on Wednesday night. My season ticket is in the Supporters Section in 237, so I've only seen the games from there and one game earlier this year where I lucked into a Pitchside ticket.

I'm running the marathon this Sunday, so just want to avoid any possible shenanigans in the Supporters Section, but mostly just not be on my feet for an additional 90+ minutes when I don't need to be.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

So I'm looking for a new place to watch the game on Wednesday night. My season ticket is in the Supporters Section in 237, so I've only seen the games from there and one game earlier this year where I lucked into a Pitchside ticket.

I'm running the marathon this Sunday, so just want to avoid any possible shenanigans in the Supporters Section, but mostly just not be on my feet for an additional 90+ minutes when I don't need to be.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Party with me in 103?

Reactions: SoupInNYC
I love my seats in 205. Probably the only sideline seats that give a good vantage and are very close to the pitch. They kind of hang along the sideline. My seats are about penalty box high. Also near the Coop for the Chicken Bucket chants.

If you want Supporters Section noise then go with 233 or 234.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Status
Not open for further replies.