Home - 10/31 Philadelphia - Knockout Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
No costumes in Yankee Stadium? John Oliver did a whole segment over the fiasco of not having "riff-raff" fans seating in the luxury seats. He then gave out tickets for 25 cents to those that promised to come in costumes.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-oliver-sends-more-riff-raff-to-yankee-stadium-premium-seats/

John-Oliver-Yankees.jpg

fans-dress-in-costumes-behind-home-plate-at-yankee-stadium_smq6r0fz19kv14p0fwc00vdgh.png

Reactions: LionNYC and adam
How do they decide between ones eccentric taste in clothes and a costume? Also, don’t tons of fans come to games dressed as players? Are jerseys now not allowed? What about judges’ robes? This smells fishy because it wasn’t even mentioned in the link they used.
I'm guessing they moreso mean masks and costumes that hinder the ability for Securitas to see people's faces. Using the blanket term of "costume" covers their ass to give them a bit more wiggle room in case "mask" didn't cover that completely.

I'm guessing they moreso mean masks and costumes that hinder the ability for Securitas to see people's faces. Using the blanket term of "costume" covers their ass to give them a bit more wiggle room in case "mask" didn't cover that completely.

I was thinking the same. Keep your face visable and you should be able to wear something silly as clothing. Sure hope so, because I got our costumes already and GF will refuse to go at this point if we can’t dress up.

It does make me nervous that Philly essentially gets a do-over from Sunday and gets to now make adjustments to be better prepared for Wednesday.

Ilsinho came on in the second half and seemed to cause the defense issues, and he is a guy who always seems to cause us trouble, so does he get the start?

I’m also scared of a PK shootout, so we better win in regulation

It does make me nervous that Philly essentially gets a do-over from Sunday and gets to now make adjustments to be better prepared for Wednesday.

Ilsinho came on in the second half and seemed to cause the defense issues, and he is a guy who always seems to cause us trouble, so does he get the start?

On the flip side, we also get to make adjustments to what they did in the second half. That cuts both ways.

Reactions: Seven
Always have taken the train to the matches, but I will be driving Wednesday night to get home quicker. Any advice on parking garages? Was going to Bronx terminal just because it seems relitvley cheap and the least sketchiest. Any advice is appreciate! Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Schwallacus
Always have taken the train to the matches, but I will be driving Wednesday night to get home quicker. Any advice on parking garages? Was going to Bronx terminal just because it seems relitvley cheap and the least sketchiest. Any advice is appreciate! Thanks in advance.

I parked on 167 and river ave for $20 through spot hero. Quick walk to supporters entrance.

You can't go wrong with that garage. Others may be better, but I've always been pleased.

Reactions: twsj91
Anybody remember what the game times were last year for the next round on Sunday? Was it 1pm, 4pm, 7pm, 10pm with East games 1/4 and West matches 7/10? Or did the alternate East 1/7 and west 4/10?

I just dont know how this teams gonna be without him .I cant conceive it

Anybody remember what the game times were last year for the next round on Sunday? Was it 1pm, 4pm, 7pm, 10pm with East games 1/4 and West matches 7/10? Or did the alternate East 1/7 and west 4/10?
It was completely different. Leg 1 of the Semis was spread over 3 days. One Sunday (West), 2 on Monday, and our 4-1 fiasco on Tuesday.

Reactions: SoupInNYC and adam
Status
Not open for further replies.