Home - March 10 - D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the one after the Philly game? Where he had this big plan for Mata?
Ah I think you've got it. Mata got sent-off and in the post-match and Dome complained about the big role.

I said it at the time and I'll say it again, Ofori looks really uncomfortable on the sideline. He's a guy who goes sidewards or backwards most of the time and putting him on the left sideline almost forces him to go "forwards". I'm not convinced he has any pace, and he's one of those guys who looks like he loses ground when he lunges for a tackle.

I'm fine with Rocha there honestly.

Ah I think you've got it. Mata got sent-off and in the post-match and Dome complained about the big role.

I said it at the time and I'll say it again, Ofori looks really uncomfortable on the sideline. He's a guy who goes sidewards or backwards most of the time and putting him on the left sideline almost forces him to go "forwards". I'm not convinced he has any pace, and he's one of those guys who looks like he loses ground when he lunges for a tackle.

I'm fine with Rocha there honestly.
Ofori has always looked uncomfortable me. He’s been a liability every game he’s played.

Reactions: Kjbert
New York City FC vs. D.C. United
Yankee Stadium (3PM ET)
REF: Nima Saghafi
AR1: Corey Parker
AR2: Gianni Facchini
4TH: Rubiel Vazquez
VAR: Silviu Petrescu
AVAR: Thomas Supple

I just like to say I think AVAR is like a role from The Office, "Assistant Video Assistant Referee" or "Assistant to the Video Assistant Referee"

EDIT: The position is actually the first one. But that actually sounds worse than the second one.

Reactions: Kjbert and 413Blue
Nima saghafi as red for us:
1 draw, 1 loss- 5 yellow cards, 1 red.
This does not include him being 4th official.
not a lot of data.
In 38 MLS appearances, he's given 164 yellow cards, 5 red cards, and 14 penalties.
...........................................................^ that's a lot

Reactions: Kjbert
Nima saghafi as red for us:
1 draw, 1 loss- 5 yellow cards, 1 red.
This does not include him being 4th official.
not a lot of data.
In 38 MLS appearances, he's given 164 yellow cards, 5 red cards, and 14 penalties.
...........................................................^ that's a lot
Only averaging about 2 yellows each team per game, 4 total. Not insane numbers.

Reactions: Kangaroo Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.