Home - March 11 - Tigres - CCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So people will attend this match. Good. Now the question is whether NYCFC will show up - because if the Toronto effort/tactics show up NYCFC is getting rolled. APG is better than any MLS striker.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
im surprised they won’t open up the upper bowl. But then again the cost of employees to open the upper bowl vs the amount of seats they’d sell over a 2 day period doesn’t warrant it.
Based on the way they sold out the second half of the bottom bowl in three days, I wonder if the would. If we somehow make it past Tigres, I'd love to see the upper bowl opened as well, though.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Should've bought a ticket earlier. Anyone have extra tickets they're selling? Looking for two. PM if possible. Thanks!

doubtful. i'd be shocked of CCL approve YS or Citi.

I, for one, cannot wait to navigate the TINY ASS CONCESSION CONCOURSE in RBA with the extra 6000 people this game vs last game's 4000.
Enjoy the bathroom lines.

Reactions: moogoo
doubtful. i'd be shocked of CCL approve YS or Citi.

I, for one, cannot wait to navigate the TINY ASS CONCESSION CONCOURSE in RBA with the extra 6000 people this game vs last game's 4000.

dont even mention the stupid ordering system where first you need to go to a touchscreen and order and then actually go to give the order to someone.

it was a shitshow vs San Carlos and if they don’t open up more concessions will be a disaster. just getting a beer was ridiculous during that game.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: moogoo and Shwafta
dont even mention the stupid ordering system where first you need to go to a touchscreen and order and then actually go to give the order to someone.

it was a shitshow vs San Carlos and if they don’t open up more concessions will be a disaster. just getting a beer was ridiculous during that game.

the lesson here is to eat first and go to the restroom soon as you get there or just prior if possible. then don't eat or drink in the stadium, unless it's a water you brought in yourself.

Reactions: Sabo and Shwafta
the lesson here is to eat first and go to the restroom soon as you get there or just prior if possible. then don't eat or drink in the stadium, unless it's a water you brought in yourself.

or just piss behind the car after the tailgate.

Reactions: Jock and moogoo
OH and DO NOT bring backpacks. I had to check mine in in this stand next to the stadium... with 10k fans that's gonna be a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.