Home - October 23 - Toronto (Eastern Conference Semifinals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, is anybody on any Mets email lists? Did you get anything about this game via them?
I'm on the Mets mailing list and I didn't receive an email about the game. I did receive the email about the golf event thought that is happening on MLS Cup weekend.

so we're going sands over parks huh? I think we'll do the opposite. winning the midfield wins games and our maxi/ring/parks midfield is pretty legit.

I think it'll be closer to the 3-5-2 we saw late in the season. That's the way to get our best players all on the pitch together.

----Mitrita-Castellanos
--------Maxi
Mata-Parks-Ring-Tinnerholm
-Chanot-Sands-Callens
-------Johnson-----

I think this is our best 11 players with Heber coming off the bench in the second half. Play your best 11 and go do the thing.

Reactions: BEC SPK and hatt91
It may be recency bias but I don't remember the pearl clutching about the stadium being so much in previous years. Seems like people in the "MLS sphere" have noticed that we were cup contenders and now are all acting like this is the biggest crime ever. I didn't need more reasons for us to go all the way, but I'd be lying if us winning the cup (just because there would be insane amounts of salt) doesn't make it move.

Has anyone noticed wether the playoff games so far have started the traditional 15-20 minutes late like motets of the national TV games during the season? Wondering just how much I have to rush tonight.

Reactions: Kjbert
so we're going sands over parks huh? I think we'll do the opposite. winning the midfield wins games and our maxi/ring/parks midfield is pretty legit.
I think it'll be closer to the 3-5-2 we saw late in the season. That's the way to get our best players all on the pitch together.

----Mitrita-Castellanos
--------Maxi
Mata-Parks-Ring-Tinnerholm
-Chanot-Sands-Callens
-------Johnson-----

I think this is our best 11 players with Heber coming off the bench in the second half. Play your best 11 and go do the thing.
We have to sit either Sands, Parks or Isi. I like 3 in the back, so that gives us Sands. I think we should have more of an attacking lineup at home, so that means Maxi plays in the midfield with Isi at RW and Parks sits.

It’s a tough choice no matter how you go since those are all really good players. In the end, personnel and formation are going to also be dictated by things like being able to properly pressure Bradley so he can’t make line breaking passes, and setting up to pin back their wingers and fullbacks.

Has anyone noticed wether the playoff games so far have started the traditional 15-20 minutes late like motets of the national TV games during the season? Wondering just how much I have to rush tonight.
I think the Club has said kickoff is 7:20. Check the NYC website for the game day schedule.

ETA never mind, you can resell from StubHub within the NYCFC app, but not through the StubHub app directly. This is the first time StubHub within the NYCFC app hasn't crashed when I've tried to use it.

Seems I can't try to resell my tickets because StubHub requires a PDF upload, and the tickets are digital-only?

Last edited:
Seems I can't try to resell my tickets because StubHub requires a PDF upload, and the tickets are digital-only?

You should be able to just click “tickets in hand” box and digitally transfer them after sale.

Can't help with Apple Wallet, but Google Pay/Passes app is fine for me for anyone curious about Android accessibility.
The app always has trouble with apple wallet. I’ve had better luck on the phone browser
Apple wallet worked for me last season but not at all this year. I informed my rep. And got a response that tells me the organization doesn’t care to find out how to make it work.

Apple wallet worked for me last season but not at all this year. I informed my rep. And got a response that tells me the organization doesn’t care to find out how to make it work.
I added to my apple wallet last night from the account manager link on the browser and had no issues

Reactions: Majik

if they don’t care, just go back to printed tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.