Injury Report:

New York City FC
  • Frank Lampard - QUESTIONABLE
  • Andoni Iraola - QUESTIONABLE
  • RJ Allen - OUT
  • Jack Harrison - OUT
  • Connor Brandt - OUT
Join us for Sunday's match against Toronto:
  • NYPD Officer Jason Martinoff will perform both the Canadian and American anthems.
  • Nations' colors will be presented by the FDNY Ceremonial Team.
  • The FDNY and NYPD will continue to lead the pre-match player procession by forming our Tunnel of Honor.
  • City Beats will have a special halftime performance.
  • Stop by the Fan Zone, located on the concourse by Gate 2 for free hair painting and face painting provided by Face Art by Melissa.
  • Yankee Stadium gates open at 3 p.m.
  • Club & Suite Entrance will open at 3 p.m

Great report - you are better than Fan Services, just one thing that was not mentioned: weather report?:)

Great report - you are better than Fan Services, just one thing that was not mentioned: weather report?:)

NYCFC didn't report that online...but since you asked via NOAA

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
Sunday Night: Rain likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. East wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Saunders said he only practiced at 75% this week, and it hurts when he throws the ball. He has a torn bicep. I think there is a large chance he does not start. I think we will come out in the 343 this week, too, with Bravo shadowing Giovinco. my guess:

--------Johansen-----------
White----Brillant---Mena
------Bravo--Pirlo---------
--------Mix----TMac--------
---Taylor--Villa--Matarrita--

Gonna be a great day to do jeans, tshirt, sweatshirt and a just-in-case light jacket over it. I just remember barely being able to move during the first two games last year.
I think you meant Travel Hoodie.

Reactions: leilanikali420
Saunders said he only practiced at 75% this week, and it hurts when he throws the ball. He has a torn bicep. I think there is a large chance he does not start. I think we will come out in the 343 this week, too, with Bravo shadowing Giovinco. my guess:

White----Brillant---Mena
Could be either 433 or 343 with the same players. Very fluid and adjustable. And if so, hopefully Bravo gives Gio an Argentine mugging and/or needles him from start to finish.

White----Brillant---Mena
A little harsh to remove Shelton after goal/assist performance. Also not convinced Mena practiced enough this week for the start. I think:

Johansen
White - Brillant - Matarrita
Bravo - Pirlo
Mix - TMac
Shelton - Villa - 99

And as Ulrich Ulrich said it can morph between 3-4-3 and 4-3-3. Big difference from last week is HERNANDEZ out and Bravo in.

#mobilepost

White----Brillant---Mena

JOHANSEN! PUT THE TEAM ON HIS 6'7" BACK!

The backup goalkeeper usually goes out to pitch before the starting goalkeeper for practice and both of those events are before the lineup is announced, so if I see Andre Rawls on the field, Johansen is starting.

Weather Update:

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
Sunday Night: Rain likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 45. East wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Gonna be a great day to do jeans, tshirt, sweatshirt and a just-in-case light jacket over it. I just remember barely being able to move during the first two games last year.

It was lightly snowing at one point late in one of the matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.