Home - Toronto 03/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next four are at home: TOR, ORL, NER, CHI. With the understanding that winning 5 in a row is exceedingly hard (counting the one we've got), we really need to do well to build a cushion for the remainder of the season. I know teams get better and worse, but none of these teams finished above 5th place last year, and 3 of our first 5 are against non-playoff teams.

I never like to look past three games =)....but since you brought up the rematch with Chicago, I think Chicago will be easier and it has everything to do with the home field being smaller. The speed they were killing us won't be as bad when they play on a narrower pitch. If we are sitting with 15 points after 5 games. WOW!!! Like I said probably won't happen but after the next 4 games if we are at 10-11 points, then that would be a great start too.

EDIT: I just hope Paunovic is stupid enough to bench Sean Johnson again.

Last edited:
if we can take 2 wins a draw and a loss, won't be too bad of a home stand. Toronto is a well put team this year, plus giovinco that no one on our team can keep up with. If we do beat Toronto on Sunday it'll show that were a team in contending this year.

Reactions: S1ARK5
I might actually do this one sober - I tend to piss off the people around me. I wasn't even thinking about it, but one game last year my wife said I stood up and flipped Grabavoy the double bird every time he got the ball in anticipation of a shit back-pass.

View attachment 4359
Like this?

flipping-the-bird-rogers.jpg

Staring out the window of the office thinking..."wow..it would be a great day to go see a match". The days are clicking forward very slowly.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
TFC has a "projected starting lineup" article that has no Altidore. PV said Lamps is going to be a GTD.
The chances that Lampard starts has to be approaching 0%, no? Between the injury, the fact that he didn't seem to be in the training video yesterday and the match that both Mix and TMac had last week means that, at most, we see him for 20 mins at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.