Lampard Out? Frank Doing Analysis for Euro 2016 on BBC.

Someone's been reading a Game of Thrones. Can I also say that Fatso is as useful as nipples on a breastplate! (unless it's Khiry's breastplate, you can score with that)
Oh, GoT did not turn me on to that term... Gary Gygax is the culprit.

The commentators said he's still a couple weeks out from fully training with first team and then probably still a week or two from starting. So we have at least a month.

This is a line that is repeated every two weeks.

NglIDWDh.jpg

Hes an absolute disgrace, since he supposedly joined the team in 2014:
-Went on loan to MCFC then had his loan extended and tried to claim that it wasnt his decision and he thought he would have played more even though he played more minutes in the 2nd half of the season.
-Comes back and is immediately injured - what a coincidence considering the whole MCFC season he was never injured and then seems to manage to get injured on his summer holiday.
-Finally plays and doesn't play much better than Grabavoy.
-Plays the first pre season friendly and then gets injured but should return during preseason, its week 10 and hes only just recently appeared at training.
-Decides to go and do TV analysis which is conveniently at the same time as when he is going to finally be back from injury.

I don't even care anymore, hes so crap that he wouldnt even start anyway and if Poku can't make the matchday squad then there is no way he is good enough to.
I swear he is trying to do as much as he can to annoy us, him leaving so we can get a 3rd DP would be the only good contribution hes made to the club.

timeout - isn't he hosting a show with Hayley McQueen weekly already?

I don't understand why people are still so quick to defend Lampard and NYCFC in all this.

The guy will have played more games at MCFC than NYCFC if he misses two more games here, which by al accounts will happen.

This whole situation is a joke and we should absolutely hold Lampard and the team responsible for dragging this out.

I don't understand why people are still so quick to defend Lampard and NYCFC in all this.

The guy will have played more games at MCFC than NYCFC if he misses two more games here, which by al accounts will happen.

This whole situation is a joke and we should absolutely hold Lampard and the team responsible for dragging this out.

My concern is more with the team. CFG should have hired a NYC PR expect when they launched the club. They 100% do not understand the NYC media or the NYC fans. Lucky for them, NYCFC is probably the 9th most watched franchise in the market.

Dammit, I thought I was the only one keeping that count. But I think it's 3 games. Two more missed games and he could still tie with 32 MCFC regular season appearances and 32 max NYCFC regular season appearances.

The commentators said he's still a couple weeks out from fully training with first team and then probably still a week or two from starting. So we have at least a month.

So he's about 4 weeks away from potentially coming back to play...so he'll be fit just in time to take a month off to cover the Euros, which start June 10th! Awesome!

I want a refund for my Lampard jersey or an exchange for another player honestly. I really liked Lampard from his days at Chelsea but this is a fucking joke. He's obviously toying with us and hurting our club more than he is contributing. As everyone else has said, at this point his best contribution would be leaving us and allowing us to get another DP who can play for us.

timeout - isn't he hosting a show with Hayley McQueen weekly already?
My understanding is that was filmed in January. At which time he would have had (pre-season) obligation to NYCFC, but still.

Reactions: Kjbert
I want a refund for my Lampard jersey or an exchange for another player honestly.
Same. Bought the Home and Away Lampard 8 kit cuz I thought he'd be here....with us...playing. Proves the old saying that there's a sucker born every minute. This one in the wee hours on a cold November morning in '66.

Same. Bought the Home and Away Lampard 8 kit cuz I thought he'd be here....with us...playing. Proves the old saying that there's a sucker born every minute. This one in the wee hours on a cold November morning in '66.
And I on a hot night in June in '91 :(

WTF is this .....so he does this "from the US?" and not france.....how does that help BBC? i mean for us its straight up garbage, let this guy go already.

i mean yes technically there is two weeks off in June for copa centenario and that coincides with a few Euro dates....but still should be focusing on his recovery not working as a pundit

I really don't care what Frank does in his spare time, so long as he continues to do what the training staff wants him to do. He's in their hands now. Many athletes do these things. No one complains when Peyton Manning had a new commercial every few weeks, because he was actually playing in games. We're all frustrated with the injury, the capital the team's invested, the time lost, the DP spot lost, but this is really a drop in the bucket as far as how it'll affect him and his return to the field. Even if it's going to take up 3-4 hours a week, there are a lot worse things for him to do as an extracurricular.

This is a line that is repeated every two weeks.

NglIDWDh.jpg

In case anyone doubts that he is always 2 weeks from returning, I give you the below quote from early March.

“I’m obviously frustrated to miss the first game and disappointed on a personal level,” Lampard told The News then. “I was working hard in preseason and got a small injury. It shouldn’t keep me out for more than another two weeks, maximum, hopefully.”​