Lampard Out? Frank Doing Analysis for Euro 2016 on BBC.

Might do the same to see what they say on my end lol

And meanwhile Bizarro Frank hasn't missed a minute and played every game since transferring from England on time in January of 2015. He was named captain and scored 22 goals last year and currently has 12 this year. In less than a season and a half, he's been rated the greatest signing ever in Bizarro MLS for the way he meshed with Bizarro Pirlo and helped Bizarro Kreis win the league the the club's opening year.

And meanwhile Bizarro Frank hasn't missed a minute and played every game since transferring from England on time in January of 2015. He was named captain and scored 22 goals last year and currently has 12 this year. In less than a season and a half, he's been rated the greatest signing ever in Bizarro MLS for the way he meshed with Bizarro Pirlo and helped Bizarro Kreis win the league the the club's opening year.

In Bizarro New York City, I have to assume we play on Etihad Island.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
In Bizarro New York City, I have to assume we play on Etihad Island.
Not only an island, but fish tanks with sharks and laser beams on their heads that surrounds the field instead of the marketing ad boards.

Reactions: Kjbert
Not only an island, but fish tanks with sharks and laser beams on their heads that surrounds the field instead of the marketing ad boards.

And the team pays us to drink beer and eat chicken buckets during the match!

Reactions: Kjbert
This is a line that is repeated every two weeks.

NglIDWDh.jpg
One of my absolute favorite movies of all time. If you can blend southern gothic and magical realism to re-tell a Greek tragedy, I'm all in.

RB Leipzig has a 50 million euro transfer budget after being promoted. Why don't we sell Lampard to them for negative 5 million dollars. He would be closer to France to do his midsummer reports.

Supporters should raise charity to buyout Frank's contract.

I don't understand why people are still so quick to defend Lampard and NYCFC in all this.

The guy will have played more games at MCFC than NYCFC if he misses two more games here, which by al accounts will happen.

This whole situation is a joke and we should absolutely hold Lampard and the team responsible for dragging this out.
The man has played more games AGAINST MCFC than for us as well

Goodfella, look forward to the response. My guess (based upon my e-mail last season) is that you'll get a player t-shirt in the mail

edit: re-reading my e-mail has reminded me that it has only become more absurd that CFG/NYCFC talking points at the time stressed that Lampard would be ready to play on arrival
Once we hit our thirties, we all underestimate recovery time.

Lampard is keeping our 3rd DP spot hostage. We have to take Lampard out to save our DP spot. Send in The Punisher.

Reactions: BossNYC
We should start flooding the Vieira post game interview with tweets asking questions about Frank's status. To the point where it's so much they can't ignore it or at least attempt to ignore it and make the elephant in the room bigger.

Calf boy: Do not try and bend the calf. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Frank: What truth?
Calf boy: There is no calf.
Frank: There is no calf?
Calf boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the calf that bends, it is only yourself.
We might have to add you to our pregame meditation circle.

One of my absolute favorite movies of all time. If you can blend southern gothic and magical realism to re-tell a Greek tragedy, I'm all in.

Yes, I can't imagine why there aren't more films in that genre.

Plus, it had the home state thing going for you. I keep waiting for the Coen brothers to do something on my home state. Florida would seem to be fertile ground for them.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Frank boy: Do not try and play the Frank. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Midas: What truth?
Frank boy: There is no Frank.
Midas: There is no Frank?
Frank boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the Frank that plays, it is only yourself.

Yes, I can't imagine why there aren't more films in that genre.

Plus, it had the home state thing going for you. I keep waiting for the Coen brothers to do something on my home state. Florida would seem to be fertile ground for them.
Which Florida - The white trash panhandle, antiseptic central or NY-south southern?