Lampard Out? Frank Doing Analysis for Euro 2016 on BBC.

In case anyone doubts that he is always 2 weeks from returning, I give you the below quote from early March.

“I’m obviously frustrated to miss the first game and disappointed on a personal level,” Lampard told The News then. “I was working hard in preseason and got a small injury. It shouldn’t keep me out for more than another two weeks, maximum, hopefully.”​
It's been 2 weeks for 2 months...

Reactions: Kjbert and Fantazma
this whole lampard situation got me like:

desk_flip.jpg

my email to NYCFC Fan Services :D:D:D

Hi,

I'm a NYCFC season ticket holder, Account XXXXXX. I purchased 2 Frank Lampard jerseys (1 Home, 1 Away) prior to the start of the 2016 season. I've been unable to wear them as Frank hasn't played. Recent reports still place him a number of weeks away from a return to match fit levels. If I were to wear the jerseys at this point, I fear I'd be the subject of intense ridicule and humiliation that could leave lasting scars. It's very likely that I could become the subject of a viral internet video and fodder for the hordes of Red Bull internet trolls that feed upon this public relations disaster.

Is there a policy in place for the exchange of NYCFC Lampard jerseys? I'd be happy to take any other breathing player's jersey in place of my current jersey. Hell a blank would be as useful and quite apropos.

Thanks for your time and consideration in this matter.

Regards,

Tom

Hi,

I'm a NYCFC season ticket holder, Account XXXXXX. I purchased 2 Frank Lampard jerseys (1 Home, 1 Away) prior to the start of the 2016 season. I've been unable to wear them as Frank hasn't played. Recent reports still place him a number of weeks away from a return to match fit levels. If I were to wear the jerseys at this point, I fear I'd be the subject of intense ridicule and humiliation that could leave lasting scars. It's very likely that I could become the subject of a viral internet video and fodder for the hordes of Red Bull internet trolls that feed upon this public relations disaster.

Is there a policy in place for the exchange of NYCFC Lampard jerseys? I'd be happy to take any other breathing player's jersey in place of my current jersey. Hell a blank would be as useful and quite apropos.

Regards,

Tom

Can't wait to see their response.

Hi,

Regards,

Tom
Back when the knife was first inserted, I remember some people made the same inquiry.
IIRC, Upper 90 took Lampard jersey returns freely. The club took a long time responding, then promised to do something, then took a long time to identify and deliver that something (SOP I guess), then it ended up being underwhelming. Maybe someone with first hand memory can fill in.

Back when the knife was first inserted, I remember some people made the same inquiry.
IIRC, Upper 90 took Lampard jersey returns freely. The club took a long time responding, then promised to do something, then took a long time to identify and deliver that something (SOP I guess), then it ended up being underwhelming. Maybe someone with first hand memory can fill in.

You might be thinking of these:

Did anyone else receive a player t-shirt in the mail from the team today?

View attachment 2281

Or is this their recompense for my Lampard Jersey? I am guessing the latter.

View attachment 2282

ETA: Quote is from http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/after-speaking-with-my-account-manager.1866/

Honestly not expecting any exchange. Just emailed them to take the piss with em

Hi,

Regards,

Tom
Best e-mail ever!

Reactions: Goodfella
This is a line that is repeated every two weeks.

NglIDWDh.jpg
I believe Lallas and the other guy actually got some time with the team before the match to ask questions. That was one of the ones they asked and they were told he's two weeks out from fully training and a couple more before being match ready.

Reactions: Kjbert
This must be the calf strain to end all calf strains.
Calf boy: Do not try and bend the calf. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Frank: What truth?
Calf boy: There is no calf.
Frank: There is no calf?
Calf boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the calf that bends, it is only yourself.

There should be a Lampard Bad Idea Jeans sketch.

Reactions: Kjbert