Let The Warzone Rest In Peace

Please kill the war zone. I haven't blocked anyone on the forum yet and I don't want to, but I've easily come here way less in the last week (maybe its just the world cup), but it's mostly because of City BS.

We debated it and decided that in all good faith we couldn't. We don't want to be seen as censoring debates, and killing the Warzone sets a bad precedent for the future.

However, we are offering some new advice to those guys who get wound up by the debate here and don't want it to continue: simply stop checking the Warzone. You would be far from the first person to do so, I assure you. Just ignore any new posts here. Let those who want to debate these points to death do so themselves.

Time for the warzone to go. Its been here too long, and been used as an outlet for bored fools and snobby Brits.

Remove it before this site descends into a shithole.

If its not too late.

Again, you want it moved to he bottom.. I move it to the bottom.
You want it off new posts I take it off new posts and now you want it gone? All within a day. Jesus Christ.

Time for the warzone to go. Its been here too long, and been used as an outlet for bored fools and snobby Brits.

Remove it before this site descends into a shithole.

If its not too late.
Snobby brits,thats not cricket sir,now be a good chap and pass the tea & crumpets! ;)