Let's Make The Black Away Jersey Our Only Jersey

I appreciate that - they just got more of my business when they made that decision - but it's now been worn and washed, so it wouldn't be fair to return it. I may wear it anyway and just write "SUCKS" underneath.

Reactions: Victors87
I appreciate that - they just got more of my business when they made that decision - but it's now been worn and washed, so it wouldn't be fair to return it. I may wear it anyway and just write "SUCKS" underneath.

Haha yea. or dye it all black, but i understand your investment. maybe not write SUCKS, maybe put a paper and tape it or something, since it did cost you a pretty penny

Reactions: DCG and Mike Begley

Just replace the Etihad logo on the front with FUFC.

Reactions: Mike Begley
I'm always a big fan of the taping over the name of players who prove to not be what they were thought to be.

Not really pertinent in this case for me.

Let me present this idea to the board. I mean it may be difficult to get 1600 ppl to wear black but we can maybe push a campaign

Awesome. Thanks for passing it along. If we can get a good chunk of fans to wear the black jersey or a black shirt, at least for the first home game, that should make a nice statement.

Reactions: DCG and LostAnvil
Not what I was envisioning. These people look like troublemakers. I'm not suggesting we make trouble, just a statement. It would be a silent statement. Everything else would be business as usual.

Ok maybe we don't start trouble - we just look like we might ... I think all black banners, shirts, flags, etc. would definitely send a message. Also smashing all of the starbuck's windows in the bronx ... are there starbuckseseseses in the bronx?

It is crap and that 5 ribbon thing is just horrible. I like a clean bright kit. The black kit reminds me of the 90's when every sporting team had to have a black kit because it was cool.

I personally like the black one, hate the idea of the stripes ... if they were vertical I could handle it, but diagonal is just odd ... nope I'll be wearing a nice Pallbearer, then maybe an old Metallica, then Peelader-Z - those are dope black kits.

I personally like the black one, hate the idea of the stripes ... if they were vertical I could handle it, but diagonal is just odd ... nope I'll be wearing a nice Pallbearer, then maybe an old Metallica, then Peelader-Z - those are dope black kits.
Thank you my problem as well with those stripes.

Ok maybe we don't start trouble - we just look like we might ... I think all black banners, shirts, flags, etc. would definitely send a message. Also smashing all of the starbuck's windows in the bronx ... are there starbuckseseseses in the bronx?
Yes a surprising amount.

really? I live in the So-Bro - it's really hip and posh and we don't have any ... also by hip and posh I mean it's just like Williamsburg Bklyn in 1979.

I'm actually a bit of a coffee snob and turn my nose up at the starbucks - but it's better then bodega droppings in hot water.

Reactions: Drainyoo