Let's Make The Black Away Jersey Our Only Jersey

When the home kit was announced, I supported it. I thought it was a great looking jersey, and still do. But in light of what's happened with Lampard and MCFC, and the fact that the home jersey looks similar to MCFC's, I propose that we only wear the black away jersey to home games.

No MCFC blue. Just a sea of black.

We still support our team, but we also send CFG and MCFC a nice message. That we're not going to be treated like a second class farm team that feeds the mothership. That we're passionate, dedicated fans, just like the chaps in the UK, and treating us like children isn't going to fly. We're not going to just sit back and take their shit.

Amen to that!!!
black kit.jpg

#1 *My top pick for the Home Uniforms is the Black Away Jerseys with Sky Blue Shorts & Sky Blue Socks!
ODnE5u8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack
Tons of people were wearing the away jersey at Nevada Smiths tonight. Gotta say, it looks AWESOME in person. I love it.

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing how many folks wear them on opening day.

Amen to that!!!

My top pick for the Home Uniforms is the Black Away Jerseys with Sky Blue Shorts & Sky Blue Socks!
View attachment 1765
Finally some guys on my wavelength. The black jersey looks great with the sky blue shorts and socks for a home kit. Hopefully NYC FC makes some cool black apparel to coincide with the away jersey.

IMG_4839.JPG

eh...I want nothing to do with Sky blue.
Triumph the insult comic dog: "Nothing strikes fear in the heart of your enemies like the color of an Easter egg."

Just got my replica away jersey this weekend. I was surprised at seeing the five black stripes as how understated they were. They looks like strips of like a leather material or a satin strip on all the pictures. On mine, it looks more like the fabric just runs in a different direction. Vary pleased

Just got my replica away jersey this weekend. I was surprised at seeing the five black stripes as how understated they were. They looks like strips of like a leather material or a satin strip on all the pictures. On mine, it looks more like the fabric just runs in a different direction. Vary pleased

Oh really? That's much better. Definitely looks shiny in the photos.

Not gonna lie - was kinda jealous that Orlando had everyone wearing one color - will be interesting to see how many people wear blue or black on Sunday

although, we'll probably all have jackets on

Reactions: Goodfella
Not gonna lie - was kinda jealous that Orlando had everyone wearing one color - will be interesting to see how many people wear blue or black on Sunday

although, we'll probably all have jackets on

Yeah, you won't see many jerseys because it's going to be colder than a witch's titty out there.

Might have to get a XXXL jersey and wear it on top of my coat. I'll get that sucka on!

ADNu2PS5W0Cic.gif

Man, wish I knew what size will fit me. I don't want to take a chance and order and have to ship it back.

And no customization, though right?
I swear I saw something about free returns... Might be worth checking out. Might be your last chance for a while!

I don't see customization on there, but that's fine. I don't trust any of these online retailers doing the customization anyway. I'm going to bring my jerseys to Upper90 because I know from experience that they do a great job.

we are from NY. the unofficial color of NY is Black. Its even the third color the loser mets which I am sure you are a fan of. I have never liked any of your posts and if you have ever liked any of mine please please unlike them. tool
It actually hasn't been a Mets colour for years.

Yeah, you won't see many jerseys because it's going to be colder than a witch's titty out there.

Might have to get a XXXL jersey and wear it on top of my coat. I'll get that sucka on!

ADNu2PS5W0Cic.gif
If you find a XXXL please message me. I can not find one for my fat ass. (Fat Torso)

Last edited: