Let's Make The Black Away Jersey Our Only Jersey

Drainyoo

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 27, 2014
NYC
When the home kit was announced, I supported it. I thought it was a great looking jersey, and still do. But in light of what's happened with Lampard and MCFC, and the fact that the home jersey looks similar to MCFC's, I propose that we only wear the black away jersey to home games.

No MCFC blue. Just a sea of black.

We still support our team, but we also send CFG and MCFC a nice message. That we're not going to be treated like a second class farm team that feeds the mothership. That we're passionate, dedicated fans, just like the chaps in the UK, and treating us like children isn't going to fly. We're not going to just sit back and take their shit.

When the home kit was announced, I supported it. I thought it was a great looking jersey, and still do. But in light of what's happened with Lampard and MCFC, and the fact that the home jersey looks similar to MCFC's, I propose that we only wear the black away jersey to home games.

No MCFC blue. Just a sea of black.

We still support our team, but we also send CFG and MCFC a nice message. That we're not going to be treated like a second class farm team that feeds the mothership. That we're passionate, dedicated fans, just like the chaps in the UK, and treating us like children isn't going to fly. We're not going to just sit back and take their shit.

Sorry that black jersey is crap.

Reactions: Trone and erwin
For the first regular season game as well...distinguish ourselves and establish our position on who we will be as supporters and how we want to be treated from the jump.
And every other game. I was already staging a personal life long boycott of the home kit so long as it looked like an MC replica.

This is a good idea. (beat me to creating a thread)

lets not give the satisfaction and wear black. Either regular black shirts or the black jersey.

and lets see if we can keep this thread on the top so everyone is reminded and hopefully catches on. And that the third rail takes notice and they implement it for the first season at least. Hopefully this leads to a change in the color of home jersey, and we can finally see a decision of ours was taken serious and implemented.

This is a good idea. (beat me to creating a thread)

lets not give the satisfaction and wear black. Either regular black shirts or the black jersey.

and lets see if we can keep this thread on the top so everyone is reminded and hopefully catches on. And that the third rail takes notice and they implement it for the first season at least. Hopefully this leads to a change in the color of home jersey, and we can finally see a decision of ours was taken serious and implemented.

I already sent TR a tweet, but no response.

This is a perfect idea. Besides, I have to get an away jersey anyway. My damn home jersey says "Lampard" on it, so it's pretty worthless.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10