Ligue One

Davo15

Registered
May 20, 2014
Hamden CT
I know French league isn't the most popular in the states but do we have any followers at all? I spent an entire month in Marseille a couple of years ago and made it to the Velodrome 4 times twice for Ligue one matches and twice for Europe league ties. So I would say L'OM are my main other team besides MCFC and NYCFC.

I've been a fan of PSG since I was a kid. Bernard Lama, Patrice Loko, a young Anelka, to Jay Jay Okocha and when they signed Ronaldinho. He had some classic games against OM. Good times

Interested to see what Monaco do this summer. Falcao is rumored to be leaving with Balotelli and Mandzukic linked as his replacements. Seems like they are still a few quality signings from having a real shot at PSG though.

Didn't understand why they fired Ranieri either.

I've been a fan of PSG since I was a kid. Bernard Lama, Patrice Loko, a young Anelka, to Jay Jay Okocha and when they signed Ronaldinho. He had some classic games against OM. Good times

where you a fan of Pauleta? He was one of my heroes growing up. I idolized him figo, rui costa, deco, and a young ronaldo.

where you a fan of Pauleta? He was one of my heroes growing up. I idolized him figo, rui costa, deco, and a young ronaldo.
First heard of him when he was at Bordeaux. Damn those were the guys I used to watch when I was younger. Growing up in a French speaking west African country, we only had access to ligue 1 and champions league soccer. Can't believe it's been that long.

haha yeah man. I used to love the galacticos. Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo, beckham, Roberto Carlos, Raul, Makelele.
so much awesome on one team. Can't believe they are all retired now.

Those are some classic names that take me back. I think Rai was the class of PSG for many years back then though.

How are PSG's spending antics in the wake of FFP ruling being taken by the French League itself.
Will the League ever take similar action

Interested to see what Monaco do this summer. Falcao is rumored to be leaving with Balotelli and Mandzukic linked as his replacements. Seems like they are still a few quality signings from having a real shot at PSG though.

Didn't understand why they fired Ranieri either.

They probably want to win something.

Reactions: whill4 and NYCBlue