Manuel Pellegrini: I Need Lampard For The Rest Of The Season [my Content]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are upset, and you should be, why whine about what the TR should do? Get together and do something about it.

Reactions: Christian
Here's the entire Pellegrini quote from the original BBC article.

Pellegrini said: "I think Frank is a very important player for us and I hope we will not have any problems for him to stay here.
"I hope we can have a decision as soon as possible."

"He has a loan just until the end of December and there is another club involved. The MLS is involved also.
"There are a lot of parties with an arrangement. It's not just depending on one opinion.
"If he can finish the year here, better - but I think that the MLS is a very important league also and I think that Frank Lampard will be very happy in the United States."

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/30458396

It doesn't change the situation but context changes the tone of the title.

The whole quote does make it sound a bit better, especially the last part.
Yeah. I'm sure PandaRaf PandaRaf didn't intentionally omit the rest of the quote but I thought it would only be fair to point out that there's more to it.

I still feel like this is all part of some strategy to keep everyone talking about NYCFC and there are no real plans to extend Lampard's loan. Could you imagine if the Cosmos told RBNY to gtfo when Petke called Conner Lade back?

To be honest the guys behind the TR have been following the club since day 1 and frankly I'm getting a little tired of this site being used to shit on them and giving us a reputation of one that we don't support TR and so on. If you have a beef take it up with them. Please don't make it my problem.

I deleted this. Not because I don't mean it, but if it causes you trouble, then that sucks. I do think that fact just makes the point I was making even further, but since I like you, I'm deleting.

So don't get verbally gangbanged by any supporter clubs on my account.

Last edited:
Its pretty clear they want us to be on board with all our sister clubs (Manchester probably in particular) if we show them in as vivid detail as possible that they're actually poisoning the well...I think they'd have a change of heart.

Reactions: Kjbert
If you are upset, and you should be, why whine about what the TR should do? Get together and do something about it.
Yes. Exactly. If you're upset then do something. Cancel your season tickets. Don't go to matches. Don't support the club. Burn your gear. Riot in the streets. Call the team and complain. Shut them down online.

Tom I'm a season ticket holder who is very interested and loyal to this club. Sorry if you don't get that.

For all the yelling and crying about Lampard it's nice to see some people actually calling for some action.

Glad you know who Jarvis Cocker is but I'm hardly a tourist.

This is a flat fucking embarrassment.

If Lamps doesn't play in Game 1, I'll be turning my back on the field for every 8th minute of the game this season - even upon his return. This is an issue of critical importance for the future of the club.

Dan, I really don't want to mess with your business, but the Third Rail has been a joke throughout this whole process. I will not be giving my fees to them for 2015.

I deleted this. Not because I don't mean it, but if it causes you trouble, then that sucks. I do think that fact just makes the point I was making even further, but since I like you, I'm deleting.

So don't get verbally gangbanged by any supporter clubs on my account.

It's not causing me trouble. However the views expressed here represent the site and a large portion of our members belong to TR as well. When people make accusations that I know for a fact are not true I do have a problem with that.
There is a reason the majority of board members don't post here and their section is entirely inactive. I can tell you for a fact due being involved with the club from the beginning that TR is not 'a puppet organization.' They just made the most noise early on. It didn't happen over night but just about all the guys that followed NYCFC from the beginning got together and helped form TR which at the time was just a NYCFC Supporters Twitter and the NYCFC Supporters Facebook page (the big one everyone cries on now) and evolved from there. If you weren't following along back then you would have missed all this but the SC started out very small and grew once they got all their legal stuff done (non profit and such) and the club gave them support.
I've spoken with Mike Quarino before TR and after TR and the talk was much the same. At about the time we had the big QA with all the supporters and club reps at I think it was Nevada Smiths? They didn't even know TR (who wasn't TR at that point) and us were different in any way. So if it was something NYCFC built then I'm sure they'd be well aware the forums were not part of the picture.
I even have an email from Reyna CC'ing Mike Q in which he says 'give them whatever they need.' I don't need anything but they realize anything that's here to help build and promote the club is important for their growth and success and they need to back it until the club takes the field and is self sustaining through results.
Also I didn't say don't bitch about TR. Bitch away all you want. I just know the conspiracy theories are nothing more than conspiracies.

It's not causing me trouble. However the views expressed here represent the site and a large portion of our members belong to TR as well. When people make accusations that I know for a fact are not true I do have a problem with that.
There is a reason the majority of board members don't post here and their section is entirely inactive. I can tell you for a fact due being involved with the club from the beginning that TR is not 'a puppet organization.' They just made the most noise early on. It didn't happen over night but just about all the guys that followed NYCFC from the beginning got together and helped form TR which at the time was just a NYCFC Supporters Twitter and the NYCFC Supporters Facebook page (the big one everyone cries on now) and evolved from there. If you weren't following along back then you would have missed all this but the SC started out very small and grew once they got all their legal stuff done (non profit and such) and the club gave them support.
I've spoken with Mike Quarino before TR and after TR and the talk was much the same. At about the time we had the big QA with all the supporters and club reps at I think it was Nevada Smiths? They didn't even know TR (who wasn't TR at that point) and us were different in any way. So if it was something NYCFC built then I'm sure they'd be well aware the forums were not part of the picture.
I even have an email from Reyna CC'ing Mike Q in which he says 'give them whatever they need.' I don't need anything but they realize anything that's here to help build and promote the club is important for their growth and success and they need to back it until the club takes the field and is self sustaining through results.
Also I didn't say don't bitch about TR. Bitch away all you want. I just know the conspiracy theories are nothing more than conspiracies.
Good to know. But there are some actions we know were induced by the club via the supporter's club. Now, they might have been the right decisions. That will be determined in the future. I shouldn't imply it's a puppet. It's more accurate to say it's a bit impotent.

Some stuff has just been sort of weak, though. As far as a conspiracy, I don't know. I'm more interested in the outcomes and actions I can see. It doesn't seem like TR have done anything but positive spin whatever the club does. But if one were into conspiracy theories, it does seem less preposterous when the club makes up flags for nonexistent SGs and hangs them at a marquee event.

Reactions: Kjbert
To be honest the guys behind the TR have been following the club since day 1 and frankly I'm getting a little tired of this site being used to shit on them and giving us a reputation of one that we don't support TR and so on. If you have a beef take it up with them. Please don't make it my problem.[/QUOTE]

Your shit is confusing. You elucidate well except on this topic, where in one post you suggest I am causing you problems, then the next day you say I'm not giving you trouble. I Wonder why. It's not apparently reconcilable.

Just to make sure I'm clear, explain you admonishing me and and the ip block I got when you then say I didn't cause a problem.

IP block? No one blocked you. Calm your tits.
I never said you're causing me problems. I said don't cause me problems. Since you're not causing me problems there isn't any trouble. Just would appreciate it if everyone, not just you, quit pushing their anti-TR agenda and took their TR beef to TR instead of misrepresenting us and the rest of the members. There's a reason basically none of the board is here and frankly I don't blame them. I know if every time I went on the FB page and posted something and a bunch of people questioned my motives and made claims I knew weren't true I wouldn't go there anymore.
Those flags were there because the company making them for TR couldn't come through and messed up/were late. I say this with confidence because I was told days before hand there were issues with the flags and they were hoping they could iron it out prior to the event. Unfortunately they weren't able to and the club took over.

Status
Not open for further replies.