Manuel Pellegrini: I Need Lampard For The Rest Of The Season [my Content]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is they are doing the damage now, whether he shows up on time or not. MLS's most successful teams have shown its not the curious folk who sustain a club. It's the fervent, passionate ones. Most all of us feel well shit-on already because we defended this club against accusations of behaving in this manner. Now, they go and give the appearance of doing it. Whether they do or not get the english muffin here or go buy a better, younger, thinner version of fat frank in his stead, it's insulting and demonstrates what they truly think of supporters.

They may turn out some good pr copy, but their actions say something else.

I disagree. NOTHING has happene yet. And obviously NYC management wants Frank but there are three parties at play here. You can be butt hurt about it, but to act as if the damage is already done is pretty dramatic.

Talking about unhedged eggs: "...to help their bid for the Treble." LOL! As if they are close! :rolleyes:

Paper is well known as toilet material, a quick read for a basic reader, it is known for printing any crap it thinks will sell from a populist point of view. If it was print in the states the headline would read "LAMPARD WITH US BY XMAS"

Talking about unhedged eggs: "...to help their bid for the Treble." LOL! As if they are close! :rolleyes:

Man City have no shot at the Champions League. Maybe they've heard of a certain club called Real Madrid. That would be a fun Round of 16 matchup. Full disclosure: I've been a Madridista for 14+ yrs so I'm a bit biased but come on. I'd say 5-1 would be the aggregate

Reactions: Kjbert
Man City have no shot at the Champions League. Maybe they've heard of a certain club called Real Madrid. That would be a fun Round of 16 matchup. Full disclosure: I've been a Madridista for 14+ yrs so I'm a but biased but come on. I'd say 5-1 would be the aggregate

Why are you making this a Man City Champions league opinion poll ?

Please take comments like that to City Discussion so we can argue the toss over that in the appropriate place.

Why are you making this a Man City Champions league opinion poll ?

Please take comments like that to City Discussion so we can argue the toss over that in the appropriate place.

My apologizes. I'll post there when I track it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.