MLS is Back Tournament - 2020

And for the LAG to advance, they need to win by 3 goals or more. So they will keep pressing, even if up 1 or 2. Also, they will probably be pressing early, giving Dynamo chances.

Houston advances with a win, regardless of score, and is eliminated with a tie or loss.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
And for the LAG to advance, they need to win by 3 goals or more. So they will keep pressing, even if up 1 or 2. Also, they will probably be pressing early, giving Dynamo chances.

Houston advances with a win, regardless of score, and is eliminated with a tie or loss.
meaning the chances of a tie are quite minimal.

Reactions: Statler and Kjbert
you guys been wasting your time I took it that we were eliminated once we lost to Orlando. I’ll be surprised when I see a tweet that we’re thru lol.

Reactions: Kjbert
Update the bracket. If LAG can get a result, VAN plays SKC, we play TFC. The other 2 slots will be determined by who wins Group F; LAFC or POR. We'd definitely be on the more difficult side of the draw.

MLS is Back Bracket copy.jpg

this is what NYCFC has come to...
Rooting for other teams to earn disciplinary points so we can play another match.
I keep seeing Mata take Lareya down in the 18yard box from my seat at Citi field...
Then I think of how Dome left us...
then I feel lost...