Mls Week 9

BossNYC

Registered
Apr 10, 2014
watching Toronto/New England. A great game.

Mullins with his first MLS goal and it was one to remember. New England has it in gear.

Oops, please move to MLS section.

Reactions: einwindir
New England takes the lead off a PK 2-1
qxrz2w.gif

Toronto is just.... blah. Time for a Manager change, I think.

Michael Bradley DOES NOT look like Michael Bradley in this, the first game since that foot procedure.

I'm worried. :(

Michael Bradley DOES NOT look like Michael Bradley in this, the first game since that foot procedure.

I'm worried. :(

Yea the Revs, on a shoestring budget, are starting to look like a decent team. Not good enough to contend for the title, but if they were to add one or two pieces, they are a great MLS team. Unfortunately they won't spend any money so that won't happen.
Great goal by Mullins.

Red Bulls v Dallas FC coming up on MSG.

They're reporting the temperature is going to get into the 90's down there in Texas this afternoon. Sonovabitch, I sure wish they'd send some of that heat up this way.

Cahill gets a boot to the nuts courtesy of Je-Vaughn Watson in the 10th minute. Watson gets Red Card. A slight advantage for the Red Bulls I dare say.

Red Bulls dodge a bullet as Robles stops a Perez PK in the 60th minute to keep the score at 0-0.

Wright-Phillips gives the Red Bulls a 1-0 win when he scores in the 71st minute.

On to SKc v Columbus.