Montreal (Away) - Postmatch

It was a great game. Herber had an off day but the rest of the team made up for it. Medina wasn't great but at least he didn't look like hot trash today. I think they are trying to up his resell value to sell him in the summer.

We played better than the field looked. Were the Maxi and Ofori subs expected/planned? Didn't look like they got too banged up on the plays before their respective exits.

Ben Sweat increased his play from skillessly apathetic to clumsily willful, but only just. Still, good news.

Medina looked a tad bit better, but at this point it's too little, too late.

Heber looks great and is just what our attack needed.

Important 3 points! But they all are.

We have the fewest losses in the Eastern conference.
If we can keep up a run of accumulating points, that fact will come in very handy.

Solid match. I really liked how we looked in attack, and I'd praise the defending if it had been tested more.

Rocha played well! Sweat played well! What's happening?

If we can keep up a run of accumulating points, that fact will come in very handy.

Solid match. I really liked how we looked in attack, and I'd praise the defending if it had been tested more.

Rocha played well! Sweat played well! What's happening?

0 SOG by Montreal today. They were tested -- they passed with flying colors.

We've really looked so much better the last 4-5 games. Really since the DC win it's like we turned the corner. We've been fun to watch for the first time since last July.

0 SOG by Montreal today. They were tested -- they passed with flying colors.

We've really looked so much better the last 4-5 games. Really since the DC win it's like we turned the corner. We've been fun to watch for the first time since last July.
3-4-2-1 aka the Pretty Pigeon is really clicking right now and probably not even 100% baked yet.

Ofori looked like an injury sub, thought the Maxi sub was just sparing an old man some unnecessary punishment.
Dude had some heavy duty strapping on his right leg. Is it possible to surmise what kind of issues he might have from the way he was strapped?

Just want to point out, I think it was K Kjbert (correct me if I'm wrong?) that said right before the Minnesota match, that he expects us to go on a run of form and then tank again towards the end of the season. Anyone else think it's only temporary? I'm hoping it's not.

Reactions: Kjbert
Rocha in the midfield was good today. Wow. But why not Keaton Parks?

I honestly think it was down to Rocha being left footed. Dome seems to really prefer a player who is able to use his dominant foot in a given position over a player who is of higher quality. That's why he put Rocha in for Callens a few games ago and Rocha in for Ofori today.

In Rocha's defense, he was generally pretty good today.

I thought Tinnerholm was terrific. All over the place and crucial in the buildup for both goals.

I thought Ring was a little off - seemed to have a lot of wayward passes, but still strong in defense.

Overall, we outworked a team that wasn't very good today - and probably isn't nearly as good as it's record indicates. Montreal is usually a lot better defensively, but perhaps our early goal softened them up for the rest of the game.

Ring has always been mediocre distributing the ball.

Having Sands behind him gives him the ability to not force a pass in the buildup. Chanot can’t distribute the ball like Sands. Puts more pressure on Ring then.

Shwafta Shwafta yes. Winnable games end now. Let’s see what LAG do.