Mp: "i Don't Know If He'll Be There Next Season."

Add to that the fact that most of us don't even want him here in the summer. It's an absolutely crap idea to tie up that Designated Player spot for a jackass who:

1. Doesn't want to be here and calls going to the club he signed for (edit: or at least pretended to sign for) "getting shipped off"
  2. Clearly has never thought much of the city of New York
  3. Will get injured within the first couple months as a 37 year old who hasn't gotten a break in a couple years.
Let him leave. He was one of my lifelong favorites at Chelsea, but I have zero interest now in cheering for him - in any uniform.

And this bastard can be able to come at NYC in July and to back in Manchester in mid August for the start of the next EPL.............

Reactions: Kjbert
your trade is a christmas / new years ass and troll

Most seasoned supporters I would keep council with but for complete pillocks I make an exception....

Can you give a reasoned comment or are you just a loud mouthed prick ?

Mods bear in mind I have asked a question not made a statement !

Can someone explain to me why they are outraged at NYCFC purchasing his discovery rights from LAG?

Can someone explain to me why they are outraged at NYCFC purchasing his discovery rights from LAG?

you are joking ?

Can anyone really believe Lampard was discovered by LAG.

Ok you do.....

I discovered the wheel

The way I understand it is that LAG had put a claim on a player that did not belong to them, then called "he is ours" when NYCFC thought about taking him ?

Not exactly. Teams are allowed to hold "discovery" claims on up to 10 players Max. LAG have held his discovery rights, I believe, for several years only. But this means they held onto them and could have missed out on other players they were interested in.

So my question stands, why the vitriol about us buying his discovery rights? Is it just because we gave up allocation money to do so?

Not exactly. Teams are allowed to hold "discovery" claims on up to 10 players Max. LAG have held his discovery rights, I believe, for several years only. But this means they held onto them and could have missed out on other players they were interested in.

So my question stands, why the vitriol about us buying his discovery rights? Is it just because we gave up allocation money to do so?

No vitriol, It is a completely new concept

I think

I cannot see the benefit of it...
There is a gruesome game over here where people take the name of an elderly celebrity, put some money in the kitty and wait for them to die....
first to die takes the kitty....

Surely there cannot be a comparison ?

Why not wait for them to come up for sale and just buy them