New Jersey - Postmatch

Did Rodney Wallace have one single touch that wasn't garbage? He looks like some kid they picked up from a college football team to fill a spot but never played soccer before. Total garbage absolutely no justification to have him on the field again.

Did Rodney Wallace have one single touch that wasn't garbage? He looks like some kid they picked up from a college football team to fill a spot but never played soccer before. Total garbage absolutely no justification to have him on the field again.
I know at least one person says this about him and it's annoying at this point but, defensively he was so important today it's hard to be mad at how he was on offense.

We dropped points at home, so I shouldn’t be happy about this game. But this is a game we always complain about the team wilting during. Down a goal and down a man, we all expected New Jersey to score 4 more goals. Credit to the team, they played better down a man. And damnit if Berget doesn’t get hurt I think they win this game

And also, I FUCKING LOVE DAVID VILLA

I had a blast today

Last edited:
We dropped points at home, so I shouldn’t be happy about this game. But this is a game we always complain about the team wilting during. Down and goal and down a man, we all excepted New Jersey to score 4 more goals. Credit to the team, they played better down and man. And damnit if Berget doesn’t get hurt I think they win this game

And also, I FUCKING LOVE DAVID VILLA

I had a blast today
Down a man? We started down 4, played most of it down 5 or 6.

Reactions: COLINMOUTH
There’s a lot that could be criticized but that’s the kind of entertaining performance that I’ll remember for a very long time. I’ve been feeling a little down on the club after not renewing but seeing the fight back to score down a man and hold on down two was awesome.

And as a bald, I do not say this lightly, but fuck you Ted Unkel you bald absolute piece of fucking garbage.