New Man City Kit Revealed. A Sign Of Things To Come ?

Besides the primary color of white they have nothing in common.

Bhze0wcCYAEIv_m.jpg

sexy shirt...

Attachments

• Manchester City-14-15-Home-Kit (1).jpg
    Manchester City-14-15-Home-Kit (1).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Manchester City-14-15-Home-Kit (2).jpg
    Manchester City-14-15-Home-Kit (2).jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 39
With all those ads, I don't think there's much that Nike or Adidas could do. Yuck.
Was going to post the same.

The kit itself wouldn't look half bad without the NASCAR-esque sponsorship that Lique 1 allows (or, rather, sustains itself with).

I don't like the monochrome look would prefer white shorts. I would be willing to bet sky blue is NYCFC's primary color. I'm shocked anyone would entertain the idea it won't be.

I continue to operate under the assumption that our home jersey/kit will be sky blue. Having said that, white shorts are critical.

Reactions: AndreT_NY
I continue to operate under the assumption that our home jersey/kit will be sky blue. Having said that, white shorts are critical.

To be honest in the context of a football kit, I thought your use of the word "Critical" was a little over the top !!!

I would prefer white shorts, but in the great scheme of things I don't think having them is "critical", however once again I seem to have a view that is a departure from the mainstream

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-fans-launch-petition-3843876?

To be honest in the context of a football kit, I thought your use of the word "Critical" was a little over the top !!!

I would prefer white shorts, but in the great scheme of things I don't think having them is "critical", however once again I seem to have a view that is a departure from the mainstream

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-fans-launch-petition-3843876?

I don't think this is a Nike thing. Maybe it is, but FIFA and other bodies have gotten the notion that the color of the shorts ought to match the color of the shirt because "it looks better on HD." I don't know where they heck they get this notion, but it's one of the reason almost all of the shorts matched the shirt at the world cup.

I think a lot of clubs are going to see the shorts changed in an effort to accommodate this notion.

I don't think this is a Nike thing. Maybe it is, but FIFA and other bodies have gotten the notion that the color of the shorts ought to match the color of the shirt because "it looks better on HD." I don't know where they heck they get this notion, but it's one of the reason almost all of the shorts matched the shirt at the world cup.

I think a lot of clubs are going to see the shorts changed in an effort to accommodate this notion.

FIFA actually informally gave quite a few reasons why they requested this kit change but most attribute it to Sony wanting to increase HD set sales based on internal industry testing that contrast was higher and the picture was more impressive based on full colour kits.

Which is absolutely asinine and meant the storied kits we football supporters have spent our entire lives watching were wiped away generally based on a sponsor whim (there are much more ridiculous instances of this at the expense of the Brasilian people, of course but this is a very visible representation).

FIFA actually informally gave quite a few reasons why they requested this kit change but most attribute it to Sony wanting to increase HD set sales based on internal industry testing that contrast was higher and the picture was more impressive based on full colour kits.

Which is absolutely asinine and meant the storied kits we football supporters have spent our entire lives watching were wiped away generally based on a sponsor whim (there are much more ridiculous instances of this at the expense of the Brasilian people, of course but this is a very visible representation).

I totally agree. Shorts of a different color help make the shirt pop in different ways. It's a sad concession.

decent point but if you look at the melbourne uniforms, they kept their historic red stripes but the away is the exact replica of MC third kit, looks like CFB likes consistency throughout the group
Home is the City 3rd kit, away is their traditional red & white