New Seat Estimates

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
So what are your estimates of tickets sold now? I think the accounts are probably around 3500-4000 now if not more.
Judging by the fact we're still not done with seat selection and we have multiple sections complete sold out and some almost sold out what's your best estimate of seats sold?

As of 4ish yesterday.
image.jpg image.jpg

Red = Sold Out
Dark green = almost sold out.
There's a view of 14B with 6 seats remaining and it's shown dark green.
I'm assuming at 3/4 full they change a section to Dark Green.
Then there's two other shades of green.

Im jealous you can keep looking at the seat selection! Id sit and count the taken seats section by sections if I could still access it lol

Im jealous you can keep looking at the seat selection! Id sit and count the taken seats section by sections if I could still access it lol
If there are sections you are curious to see, let me know. I can still access them. I've been waiting for the FO to clear my TR membership so I can get seats in 236. Until then I have full access to the Seat Selection portal.

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
If there are sections you are curious to see, let me know. I can still access them. I've been waiting for the FO to clear my TR membership so I can get seats in 236. Until then I have full access to the Seat Selection portal.

Already have my seats... just had some time to kill at work and would of started counting so we knew how many seats were taken =)

Reactions: einwindir
Count them all. That's what I would do if I had access. I am obsessed with knowing how many season tickets we have sold already

Reactions: Goodfella
Count them all. That's what I would do if I had access. I am obsessed with knowing how many season tickets we have sold already
I don't know why I did...but I did. Here are the numbers for the entire stadium. No screen shots. My work computer is incredibley slow.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15m2YB8yT4No1O6GLQXbK6KphDir8-zHDl0XizfKLqWE/pub

edit: if anyone want to add these up, go for it. Right now I feel like ripping my eyes out of my skull. Thanks to whomever decides to!
If you want to edit the doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15m2YB8yT4No1O6GLQXbK6KphDir8-zHDl0XizfKLqWE/edit?usp=sharing.

Last edited:
Holy cow. I added up the numbers and got a total of 13,593 seats still available. That means at this particular point in time roughly 14,000 season tickets have been sold???

How many more days are left in the selection process?

Could Leiweke have been correct?

Somebody double check my math. :D

If your calculation are correct that would mean 13,407 seats have been picked so far

Reactions: Drainyoo
Are the numbers in each section what has been sold, or what is available?
What's available.

I didn't have the time to view each section individually. My original plan was the screen shot each section too, but it was taking 90 seconds for each screen to load. After 5 sections I was ready to quit.

Reactions: ozgie
don't forget some of the red in sections are not available for selection due to poor sight lines......like 234 for example...the side looking over 235 is all blocked off

Reactions: Goodfella
If your calculation are correct that would mean 13,407 seats have been picked so far

I think there were a significant number of seats that were not available for purchase. I went mid-afternoon on Day 1 and there were sections with large amounts of contiguous seats in the red that clearly would not have been first choices.

I think there were a significant number of seats that were not available for purchase. I went mid-afternoon on Day 1 and there were sections with large amounts of contiguous seats in the red that clearly would not have been first choices.

So if we take that into consideration and say 2000-3000 seats are unavailable they still would have sold 10,000 so far after 1 week of seat selections

don't forget some of the red in sections are not available for selection due to poor sight lines......like 234 for example...the side looking over 235 is all blocked off
There were a couple smaller sections (red) that I missed as well. They seemed too insignificant to include...I never even thought about sightlines being the reason.

There are literally THOUSANDS of seats if you add up all the sections that are not being sold right now. All of the bleachers are unsold and there are probably many supporters selection seats that are not sold. 14,000 is a very, very high estimate.

There are literally THOUSANDS of seats if you add up all the sections that are not being sold right now. All of the bleachers are unsold and there are probably many supporters selection seats that are not sold. 14,000 is a very, very high estimate.

Right but he counted seats NOT picked so that would be sections that ARE for sale plus count people that have not picked yet PLUS those that purchased outside of the window that won't be able to until the selection process is done.
I think we can comfortably fall into that figure.

Reactions: Gene
FredMertz FredMertz

Bleacher - 201
Group / Single Match - 202
Group / Single Match - 203
Group / Single Match - 203W
Group / Single Match - 204
*Category 6 - 208
Away Supporters - 223
Away Supporters - 224
GA - 235
GA - 236
GA - 237
GA - 238
*Category 2 - 130
*Category 4 - 131
Champions Club - 013
~~Category 4 - 014A~~ sold out
Legends Club - 027B

AFAIK these are the sections are not available for seat selection. (*) denotes sections that I'm not sure of...perhaps it's because of sightlines as Buckley Buckley mentioned

Last edited: