New York City Fc Sign Colombian Midfielder Javier Calle

I'm all for news and rumors but it's a bit misleading to say that the club have officially signed him, no?

A ton of reports have come out since December linking him with NYCFC. A couple of reports were released this morning saying it was official. Just trying to get news while waiting on "the official" announcement from NYCFC.

Reactions: Kjbert
A ton of reports have come out since December linking him with NYCFC. A couple of reports were released this morning saying it was official. Just trying to get news while waiting on "the official" announcement from NYCFC.

Gotcha. I'm not trying to be pessimistic I just know how rumors can fly off the handle quickly.

I'd imagine they'd want to spread out the news, so maybe we'll hear something tomorrow?

tumblr_m2v194LGBv1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Our midfield is really turning into something special. Diskerud, Lampard, Jacobson, Grabavoy, Calle, McNamara, Matt Dunn, Skunk. And Ballouchy will be great for handing out water bottles at half time.
And when you watch successful soccer teams whether that is mls or anywhere in the world. The top teams have a great midfield that knows how to keep possession and doesn't play scared when they get pressured. This was the main reason for the inconsistent play of the redbulls this past year. The midfield of Dax and Alexander in the middle with whoever Petke decided to play there, we're just so inconsistent and could not stand the pressure.

I think with Jason Kreis playing the diamond mid, and the players nyc fc have acquired for this diamond will be a big reason why we have success or fail to make the playoffs. Keep in mind, soccer is a total team sport. If our midfield can't keep possession and can't feed our top strikers like villa, it doesn't matter who plays up top. The midfield is the engine to a successful soccer team especially the type of style nycfc say they want to play.

It's also great for the development of those younger less proven midfielders (Dunn, McNamara, Calle and Skunk) they can develop their skills and hair within this system and club.

No offense my friend, but your breaking news has been rehashes of other articles, and you had some clickbait tweets about the FL extension last time. I would wait for more confirmation on this signing