NFL Discussion

fwiw, I don't follow NFL at all - but I thought it was really funny that the Eagles set a record for most number of points scored to not win a super bowl at 35.

I didn’t like that call at the end determining the game. Bit soft for that situation. About as close as football can come to a PK determining a match. They even needed to make the kick given to them by the ref.

I didn’t like that call at the end determining the game. Bit soft for that situation. About as close as football can come to a PK determining a match. They even needed to make the kick given to them by the ref.
As is often the case, lack of consistency is the problem. That was the first defensive holding call all game, and it was soft. Close enough that if you called it that way all game it's a reasonable call, but you can't make that call first time in the last minute.

As is often the case, lack of consistency is the problem. That was the first defensive holding call all game, and it was soft. Close enough that if you called it that way all game it's a reasonable call, but you can't make that call first time in the last minute.
W/o time outs, you’re determining the game/league winner with that call. I know it’s about consistency. But you also have to understand time & place. You can’t make that call there unless it’s egregious. That’s a let them play moment. Not that I like the eagles or cared who won. But from a sporting perspective, you can’t make those type of calls in those situations. Want to see the players determine the winner.

Reactions: Davo15
I think it may have had something to do with karma for the Union Twitter account.

Severely dislike both teams. I guess at least it was close. When I was a kid I feel like the super bowl was a blow out every year so at least in the modern parity era the games are generally decided in the fourth quarter now.

That was a great game! But have you ever heard of games that play real money? If you're interested in what games pays real money, you might want to check out some of the games listed in this article on Joywallet. Just make sure to do your research and play responsibly. Happy gaming!

Last edited:
robot-chicken-dance.gif

• Love
Reactions: adam
I shudder at the wild guesses people would give for MLS.
Well only 1 MLS logo has no letter/number/wording whatsoever: Portland

One MLS logo has just a singular letter in it: Chicago

All other logos have the full/abbreviated team name in it.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people.
Donald Trump Reaction GIF by Election 2016

Steelers logo says “Steelers “ and they got it wrong.
Lady guessed “Stallions” for Falcons and then said “rawr” conflating a horse, bird, and a cat.
To be fair I think she was day drunk.

Last edited:
After 1.5 games the Jets lost their HoF but old quarterback for the season and their supposed-to-be-great defense let the Cowboys get 220 yards in a half.

And somehow the Giants are having a worse season.

ETA: We’ll this didn’t survive the second half

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JayH