NFL Discussion

Someone flipped a coin in August to predict every Jets game this season and so far it is 9 for 9.
1668650853622.png

Any American who complains that Soccer football is boring should be forced to watch the first half of the Bills- Jets game from yesterday. :D

Honestly every sport has boring games, and even more games that are boring in parts. Specifically, I'm limiting this to games that are boring under the terms of that sport. If someone says all or almost every game in [whatever sport] is boring, I respect the choice not to like the sport but their opinion of what constitutes a boring game is irrelevant.

And if you are a fan of a sport, there is a special joy in watching a game that is dreadful suddenly turn enthralling. The Army Navy game this Saturday was a slog in regulation. Both teams seemed to agree that the rule change that made the forward pass legal was a mistake. The first 60 minutes featured an Army TD off a blocked punt and a Navy 77-yard TD run and almost nothing else of interest.

Then magic happened in overtime. It legitimately became one of the best CFB games of the year and an Army-Navy classic with big plays, drama, a hero and a goat who makes my heart hurt to contemplate.

They do this all the time. NFC then afc champs colors. Will do superbowl winner too.

They do this all the time. NFC then afc champs colors. Will do superbowl winner too.
Lots of people have been pointing this out, and they changed to KC Chiefs later. Funny that hardly anyone noticed or cared until it was the Eagles. They're not the most hated team even in NY, but Philly fans are probably the most hated in every sport in every part of the country.

Reactions: moogoo and Shwafta
New York is Green and White
New York is Green and White
Woahohoh