NY is Blue

I lean towards not engaging, as it suggests that we believe that a response is warranted. It clearly is not. Floyd Mayweather doesn't need to respond the the taunts of Glass Joe. I have no problem with supporter efforts to take creative steps to show our great bond between city and team. BUT I wouldn't even allude to the Red Bulls or their efforts in any respect.
The only response required is a massive beat-down delivered to them twice in the Bronx and another time when they head home with their tails between their legs. The big difference last year was the disparity in team speed and our lack of fielding 4 defensive players - we've addressed both areas and there's no reason to think RB has anything resembling an upper hand, and if anything I'll venture that the RB defense is what may be found wanting.

Reactions: JayH
Not only is the team an advertisement, which is lame, they are an advertisement for a product associated with Night at the Roxbury douches. They could play games in times square and very few people would be interested in supporting that kind of douchery.

This is entirely correct. The tackiness of that jersey and the ownership not only turns off New Yorkers, but it plays right into the low rent, "Jersey Shore" image.

Reactions: Ulrich
As I'm procrastinating at work, I started bumming around on the NYCFC facebook page and was going through the Chinese New Year parade pics. What a fantastic marketing effort that was. Ingraining ourselves in this city, to all groups that help make it up.

Reactions: Paul