NYCFC 2021 MLS Cup Champions

This is the Twitter page of David Villa (https://twitter.com/Guaje7Villa).
Not a word about our triumph! What is your opinion?

nothing from ring either( at least i have not seen anything), although there its probably because he got traded away as captain so he still mad about that.

i mean nycfc kinda cancelled villa so in a way it makes sense villa to not say anything.

Reactions: Shwafta
nothing from ring either( at least i have not seen anything), although there its probably because he got traded away as captain so he still mad about that.

i mean nycfc kinda cancelled villa so in a way it makes sense villa to not say anything.

Watch the videos NYCFC puts out -- top goals vs teams. No goals by Villa all season. They are basically whitewashing him out of the organization.

As for Ring, the way he was dragged after he left town, I'm sure there are hard feelings there. I'm kind of glad we're not facing Austin FC next season because the first time we do Ring is going to two-foot someone.

• Wow
Reactions: CCMore
Watch the videos NYCFC puts out -- top goals vs teams. No goals by Villa all season. They are basically whitewashing him out of the organization.

As for Ring, the way he was dragged after he left town, I'm sure there are hard feelings there. I'm kind of glad we're not facing Austin FC next season because the first time we do Ring is going to two-foot someone.

yea i noticed it right away since last year after everything came out.

my jersey is on its way...after seeing these posts im like:

giphy.gif

Remember when this was a thing?
Number 19! (Number 24 is much less annoying now)

Reactions: Kenny

Remember when this was a thing?
I never understood some of the reactions. Not universal, but some took it as him throwing the FO under the bus. But everyone, including Lee, agreed we had a very incomplete roster.
Number 19! (Number 24 is much less annoying now)
The usual good stuff from Jones, though I'm not sure we needed 5 items related to Atlanta United.