Nycfc Jersey Concept

Will Blundell

Registered
Sep 4, 2014
What do you make of these? Wanted to keep them simple but based off previous designs too. Oh, and these were done before MLS decided to change their logo... don't know how that will transfer onto the shirt just yet. Not sure about the font of the numbers either personally but I couldn't find the ones currently used in MLS so went with this instead.NYCFCCOMP.jpg

Reactions: Ike Podell
Really like the third and Alt. I would imagine the MLS Logo would just be outlined in white. In the case of the white shirt, it'd probably be a black outline.

That black and orange jersey is pretty incredible...kinda doubt it'll happen but incredible...

I will point out that in the NYCFC version of the MLS logo, there's no orange. That may put a damper on those hoping that orange would be a strong part of the club's visual identity (for now)

I will point out that in the NYCFC version of the MLS logo, there's no orange. That may put a damper on those hoping that orange would be a strong part of the club's visual identity (for now)

That's a great point Mike, but I have to admit, I hope you are wrong.

Reactions: NYJoe
The third kit, in my opinion is the best one, that orange and black is amazing!

As for the jersey sponsor, @CP_Scouse saying probably JetBlue, is there any sources to that? Actually having JetBlue sponsoring the NYCFC blue, sounds fun :rolleyes:

The third kit, in my opinion is the best one, that orange and black is amazing!

As for the jersey sponsor, @CP_Scouse saying probably JetBlue, is there any sources to that? Actually having JetBlue sponsoring the NYCFC blue, sounds fun :rolleyes:

As far as I'm aware the JetBlue rumour is nothing more than what people want to see. Personally I can't see it going any other way than an Etihad shirt sponsorship.

Reactions: einwindir
I don't mind the City blue jerseys but can we have Navy blue shorts? Since Man City is wearing all City Blue we should not follow their color schemes each season. We can't be wearing all blue when they do, same away colors then next season when they have blue top white shorts do the same thing.