NYCFC Social Media Thread

Tinnerholm was injured in early September? So 9+ months?

Am I wrong that Heber was back in full training for like two months?

Am I wrong that Heber was back in full training for like two months?
No... He was back in NY then.
11 months

-EDIT-
Oh, "for like two months" - i read that as "after like two months". Yeah, it waws a while from when he started training to when he started playing again. But keaton was faster so who knows

Reactions: Kjbert
No... He was back in NY then.
11 months

-EDIT-
Oh, "for like two months" - i read that as "after like two months". Yeah, it waws a while from when he started training to when he started playing again. But keaton was faster so who knows

thank You. That’s what I was getting at. He trained for two months Fully before coming back

Reactions: Shwafta
A little disappointed they didn’t include his first goal back from injury which was at Toronto earlier this year, the team where he succumbed his injury against.

Reactions: Kjbert
So recently the thought popped into my head that I had not seen any content from Mark Booth in a while, and I just did some checking.

He changed his twitter handle from @markbooth_nycfc to @markbooth85.
He took his twitter profile private.
Because I previously followed him, I can see it, and everything after April 2014 has been deleted.
His Twitter profile still states he does content for the team, tags their twitter, and links the club website.
He also is still listed as "Director, Digital" and is the top name listed under "Marketing" on the club website as of today.

I'm a little sad/concerned? This does not have the markings of an amicable, healthy split, if there was a split. If he still is formally a club employee, something is off. I hope he's OK.