Nycfc V Orlando City - Post-match

Perhaps I'm old-fashioned. There was a time where you kicked it out. Then again, I couldn't tell when he went down. Perhaps we had a chance to put it out and didn't, in which case it's totally on us.
He took a dive. He's gutless, heartless, and has never even pretended to give a shit about our team. Yet Kreis has sent him out any time available. Kreis coached this year in self-preservation mode. I have no patience for such bullshit.

Reactions: Drainyoo
I don't blame Orlando for that at all

Exactly. Blame the spineless Calle. Who Kreis insists on giving minutes, every time available, in order to try to argue he wasn't yet another shit signing from the "kreis hotspot" of South America.

Whether or not Kreis is out, I'm out on him. He's a loser for us.

bertstare.jpg

This says it all.
Might as well show him staring at a pigeon.
image.jpeg

Im waiting for Nycfcfan and the rest of the Kreis lovers to come in here and defend that. Itll be way more entertaining than that game

Really? Why? It's not like they have posited a reasonable argument. Do you think they will now, after seeing him play a shit squad with no focus on the future tonight?

He seems like he's only in it to get himself and his boys paid a few more minutes of [shame] glory.

The folks who have continued to insist on Kreis won't be convinced otherwise because they aren't making logical judgments based upon performance. They are simply riding the Kreis reputation, like we all did at the beginning of the year.

At this point, it's fair to say his rep was undeserved. To argue differently is to dispute the identifiable empirical evidence we have regarding his ability to lead this club.

He's incapable. His managing this club is the equivalent of Grabavoy having the ball in the final third. It seems like it would be okay, but we're really only close to losing control and giving up a goal.

Last edited:
Really? Why? It's not like they have posited a reasonable argument. Do you think they will now, after seeing him play a shit squad with no focus on the future tonight?

He seems like he's only in it to get himself and his boys paid a few more minutes of [shame] glory.

The folks who have continued to insist on Kreis won't be convinced otherwise because they aren't making logical judgments based upon performance. They are simply riding the Kreis reputation, like we all did at the beginning of the year.

At this point, it's fair to say his rep was undeserved. To argue differently is to dispute the identifiable empirical evidence we have regarding his ability to lead this club.

He's incapable. His managing this club is the equivalent of Grabavoy having the ball in the final third. It seems like it would be okay, but we're really only close to losing control and giving up a goal.

My crush on you grows daily

My crush on you grows daily
I'd like to tell you I don't deserve it. But that would be false humility.

I just can't grasp the inability to recognize a mistake and change course. It's hard, and it can require eating some humble pit (my least favorite kind). But it's much more damaging to maintain unprofitable relationships and opinions.

We need a change.

Reactions: Gavin23
I'm sorry, I can't see all bad in a game where Kwame scored. That is just too ironic.

I will say, Orlando is a great atmosphere. Best place I have traveled to this year by far.

About the only encouraging thing I saw was Mena who, I thought, had a second good game in a row.

Bringing in Ballouchy when Grabavoy went down was so disappointing given that we had nothing to play for. Any of Poku, Shelton or Mullins would have been interesting.

Where was Angelino?

Hard to read too much into this game given it meant nothing and our back line was a mess, but hopefully next week ends the season on a high because the last two games have been pretty frustrating.

I'm sorry, I can't see all bad in a game where Kwame scored. That is just too ironic.

I will say, Orlando is a great atmosphere. Best place I have traveled to this year by far.

About the only encouraging thing I saw was Mena who, I thought, had a second good game in a row.

Bringing in Ballouchy when Grabavoy went down was so disappointing given that we had nothing to play for. Any of Poku, Shelton or Mullins would have been interesting.

Where was Angelino?

Hard to read too much into this game given it meant nothing and our back line was a mess, but hopefully next week ends the season on a high because the last two games have been pretty frustrating.
Why you're right and why you're wrong all rest with one man. Kreis. He apparently doesn't get that we'd all be better off seeing what our long-term core is capable of producing.

It's disheartening. I tip my 47 brand NYC cap to you, good sir. Well done for being there. He's taken the fun out of it for me.

He took a dive. He's gutless, heartless, and has never even pretended to give a shit about our team. Yet Kreis has sent him out any time available. Kreis coached this year in self-preservation mode. I have no patience for such bullshit.
Word. I didn't see it. But sadly, I believe it. He came up sort of smiling, which is weak af after your team has just conceded.

The last thing I'll say on the matter – I understand the angle on Orlando chasing playoffs, but I would probably feel a little bad if the tables were turned. Also, it's not an excuse for the L, we were fucking abject throughout.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
I missed the game and I'm not even going to bother watching the recording. What a shit lineup. Fuck you Kreis. He needs to go ASAP.

I still haven't renewed by seats for next year. It's really hard right now to pull the trigger on them and shell out more money for this team. They need to get their shit together.

I missed the game and I'm not even going to bother watching the recording. What a shit lineup. Fuck you Kreis. He needs to go ASAP.

I still haven't renewed by seats for next year. It's really hard right now to pull the trigger on them and shell out more money for this team. They need to get their shit together.
Just do it. It's like crack, the shit here in the city may be low quality crack, bit it's still local crack.

I haven't read any of the assesmments so far, because I went to play a game of pool and kept winning and ended up being in the bar til almost 2am. All the while drinking cheap beer. but here it is.

Fuck all of that. If they play like that again next Sunday, I risk getting thrown out of the stadium for abusive language because after the first 15 minutes, we were fucking garbage.

Mix was decent, Villa didn't want to be there. Kreis put out some experimental garbage lineup and none of them gave the slightest hint of a shit in terms of wanting to win the game.

Somebody, if you dare, convince me that Jefferson Mena is a footballer. Seriously. Couldnt't block a cross; couldn't mark his man; fell on his ass when a cross came in; could rarely head the ball away; scored an OG (not given) with his fucking arse; sclaffed the ball towards his own goal more than once. Get this useless gobshite out of the team and out of the state.

Kwame is also a dreadful center half. at least he scored a stunner, but he was a part of that patchy defence that showed no shape, stayed too deep and couldn't defend against an under 7s team.

Calle at LB? Fucking Jesus. 2 keepers on the bench; Poku on with 15 minutes to go; WHERE WAS LAMPARD??? I understand he was in the starting XI but when the ball landed in the area behind the strikers there was no one to pick it up. That should have been his area. We missed Pirlo badly, no one in front of the defence starting plays and the worst element for me was that when we broke, it was always one or two guys on their own - no attacking structure, no support from midfield, everyone is already on their holidays.

Don't get me wrong, i'll be cheering from the moment I get in my seat next Sunday, but I will yell non stop at anyone that doesn't put a decent shift in. We have one more game to go and if we play like we did tonight, in front of a packed Yankee Stadkum, every single one of those players should expect to hear me shout their name followed by a four letter expletive.

On the plus side, Ryan's Daughter had super tasty food again and, apparently, I'm some kind of drunk pool genius.

Oh, also, congrats to Orlando. Your tactic of paying off the ref worked out. TMac gets chopped down by two guys; foul against. Ballouchy gets hauled back by an arm round the waist; foul against. Maybe our guys thought they couldn't win in that scenario, but they get paid well enough to at least keep trying.

Last edited: