Nycfc's Usl Pro Affiliate Will Be Wilmington Hammerheads Fc

962px-Wilmington_Hammerheads_2014.svg.png

Sorry for it being massive!

When does the USL Pro schedule for 2015 get released? Got family down there and would love to go to a game
Ironically, the current rumor is the USL schedule has been delayed because NYRB can't figure out where their NYRB2 will play. They should have it out by the end of the month.

Did they already have City blue or a similar shade in their logo?
Yeah they were bought out by new owners last year but they have always had City Baby Blue. Nice ain't it?

i'm happy with the Hammerhead affiliation. Its a great short-term solution that checks on the boxes. My guess is outside of the first draft pick, all the players NYC pick this week would head to Wilmington. FYI thats in NC not Delaware. :)

cool, now see which of our players go there and follow the team in the USL.

So what happens if there is a player already in Wilmington that has no relation to us but that players impresses can we sign that player from wilmington?

Reactions: Kjbert
Good club to team up with I think.. Not that there was more than 4-5 available I noticed
A bit funny that they are even more sky-blue/white than us but they have always been like that I guess.
Like their Argentina style shirts I must admit.

An announcement from Wilmington and/or NYCFC is expected this week but you can never tell with these things. Clubs can release it just because it is a Friday or they could release it at a certain time for strategic purposes.

An announcement from Wilmington and/or NYCFC is expected this week but you can never tell with these things. Clubs can release it just because it is a Friday or they could release it at a certain time for strategic purposes.

Usually you don't hear anything that isn't bad news on a Friday. It's forgotten news by Monday. - PR 101. If they do announce it tomorrow then they need new PR people immediately.

Usually you don't hear anything that isn't bad news on a Friday. It's forgotten news by Monday. - PR 101. If they do announce it tomorrow then they need new PR people immediately.

This has been clear for awhile now, but decisions made by club officials have made this a nightmare for the PR department.