What do you think?

• Love it!

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • Hate it and I should be medicated!

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Neutral!

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
Anyone know what color the socks are? I just want to say though that away kit is just purely amazing.

Then just look forward to the replica, which most likely does not have details like the diagonal stripes. ;)
The replica will probably have the stripes, replica's don't leave out any "details", just different materials.

I'm sorry that statement isn't entirely true either. Here is difference in this year's RM shirt. 20141125_235757_HDR.jpgReplica has the star. Authentic does not. I'm 99% sure though our réplica will have the stripes.

Would I be considered a full kit wanker if I purchase all the parts but never wear them together? :D

I'm sorry that statement isn't entirely true either. Here is difference in this year's RM shirt. View attachment 862Replica has the star. Authentic does not. I'm 99% sure though our réplica will have the stripes.
I think you're right. The stripes are too big of a design feature to leave off the replica. It's the small details like the back of the neck details and back stripe color that will probably be different.

I think you're right. The stripes are too big of a design feature to leave off the replica. It's the small details like the back of the neck details and back stripe color that will probably be different.

The Inaugural Season patch on the bottom front is only on the authentic.

Would I be considered a full kit wanker if I purchase all the parts but never wear them together? :D
Absolutely not a full kit wanker as long as your age does not have 2 digits. Under 10 -- you're fine because you're a kid. Over 100, you're fine because people over 100 can do whatever the F they want.

Reactions: Capt.Tsubasa