What do you think?

• Love it!

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • Hate it and I should be medicated!

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Neutral!

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
I'll probably get 3 away shirts before I buy the home kit. 1 For me, 1 for my 7 year old ticket holder and then one for him when he's older so he can well.... grow. ;)

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
I'll probably get 3 away shirts before I buy the home kit. 1 For me, 1 for my 7 year old ticket holder and then one for him when he's older so he can well.... grow. ;)
I debated getting my wife and 12 year old a jersey, but the truth is they don't like the feel of the fabric. I, on the other hand, have way too many jerseys....and waiting for the away one before purchasing anything

Reactions: Buck Rogers
I got my kids home jerseys for christmas but will wait for the away for me and the wife.
Dont let your hatred for CFG and how they honeydicked us blind you to the fact we have something very special about to happen here in NY.

What sucks is that the Man City jerseys are actually clean, classy and elegant. The Adidas NYCFC version is not as nice. My two cents.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
I personally prefer the home jersey, it looks much better imho, but I'm waiting for the away just because they screwed us on Lampard. Maybe I will lighten up by the summer and get the home then. Hoping we get the away in time for the season. My only dilemma is that I'm going to the Charleston game, and I want to rock a jersey there. Might have to get that home sooner.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10 and Vito
Rejecting the home jersey based on man city, is a poor protest in my opinion. It is still the kit that our boys are going to be wearing, and I have no desire to show a lack of support for Villa, Mix, and all the guys who are going to play their hearts out in that blue.

I couldn't wait to flash my team support so I ignored the CFG/MC implications and the fact that I have been a Man U fan for decades (sorry) and have been wearing the blue proudly. I think it looks clean, and great with the logo and MLS patches. It was a little weird a few weeks ago when I was walking around the Time Warner Center wearing it with my little boy who was wearing his Man U jersey (sorry again, it was game day). I got some really funny looks from people (mostly tourists) who were taken aback by what they thought was a dad with a MC jersey carrying a two year old with a Man U jersey. I wanted to say, IT'S AN NYCFC JERSEY!!!! With all that said, I'm pumped up to get the away jersey, as I think the black looks great, and we can really call it our own.

Reactions: Kjbert
I couldn't wait to flash my team support so I ignored the CFG/MC implications and the fact that I have been a Man U fan for decades (sorry) and have been wearing the blue proudly. I think it looks clean, and great with the logo and MLS patches. It was a little weird a few weeks ago when I was walking around the Time Warner Center wearing it with my little boy who was wearing his Man U jersey (sorry again, it was game day). I got some really funny looks from people (mostly tourists) who were taken aback by what they thought was a dad with a MC jersey carrying a two year old with a Man U jersey. I wanted to say, IT'S AN NYCFC JERSEY!!!! With all that said, I'm pumped up to get the away jersey, as I think the black looks great, and we can really call it our own.
This story highlights the problem with the home jersey doesn't it?

Reactions: Dnigly13
Rejecting the home jersey based on man city, is a poor protest in my opinion. It is still the kit that our boys are going to be wearing, and I have no desire to show a lack of support for Villa, Mix, and all the guys who are going to play their hearts out in that blue.

I will still support the players and the team with the away jersey, that doesn't change. Not wearing the home is a way for me to flip the bird to CFG/MCFC, even if it's just in my head.

This story highlights the problem with the home jersey doesn't it?
It does highlight the obvious, it has the template of the Man City jersey. My points simply were that for me personally (others may very well feel differently which is cool): the excitement to get and wear a team jersey was greater than my disappointment with various decisions by CFG, including the uniform choice, as well as, the slight discomfort of being a Man U fan wearing MC colors; I'm at the point where I have accepted that these are the jerseys our boys will be wearing at home; and I'm even more excited about getting the away jersey which I think is cooler, more unique and free of the implications associated with the home jersey.