Votes: 47 26.3%
  • Hate It

Votes: 46 25.7%
  • Hate - Will Purchase To Support Club

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Neutral

Votes: 68 38.0%

• Total voters
Sadly that does seem to be the opinion of some. I would suggest that its not the majority. Many on this forum and other social outlets have clearly taken your opinion. However it would probably be best to cool off and think about what you want out of this experience before making a sweeping judgement. IMHO.
And that's my issue. When the logo was chosen it was something a majority of us got behind and if any clown on twitter or w.e tried to clown us, we could stand proud and roast them back to whatever shithole they came out of. I can't even defend this. A majority of the fanbase is disappointed, we're getting clowned by the public in MLS circles and also by them media. But apparently today was a success? I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt but I'm not so sure Lampard will be here for training camp anymore and that our interests won't be sacrified in favor of the brand synergy.

I have called out this MCFC shit from day one. And now, we're all paying for it and the club refuse to talk straight with us.

If the club were a person you called a friend, and they proved to be so dishonest, would you still call them a friend?

Fuck no, not if you have one brain cell. They can kiss my ass until they exhibit a semblance of getting "it". Fuck them. I'll call them out here and on Twitter and wherever else I please. Why? I'm a goddamn NYC football supporter. Not a CFG supporter. I owe them fuck all. This ain't a charity case, and my ticket purchases ain't a donation. These fuckers, including and especially Pernetti's banned in Jersey ass, need to get it together.

As the soccer noob in the room I had to look up Etihad. My relative value meter registers 1 jersey = 6 games in the supporter section. The jersey looks okay, never enjoyed the blatant corporate logos. I won't be buying one.

Its simple and classy. I wish there was some orange trim or piping but I am not surprised ita very MCFC

I have called out this MCFC shit from day one. And now, we're all paying for it and the club refuse to talk straight with us.

If the club were a person you called a friend, and they proved to be so dishonest, would you still call them a friend?

Fuck no, not if you have one brain cell. They can kiss my ass until they exhibit a semblance of getting "it". Fuck them. I'll call them out here and on Twitter and wherever else I please. Why? I'm a goddamn NYC football supporter. Not a CFG supporter. I owe them fuck all. This ain't a charity case, and my ticket purchases ain't a donation. These fuckers, including and especially Pernetti's banned in Jersey ass, need to get it together.

Hands-down the biggest overreaction that I've read so far. You act like there's some big conspiracy.

It's not a conspiracy. It's right out there in the open, but people act scared to call it out.

Call what out? That our kit is sky blue and is sponsored by Etihad. We've known this was coming for months. If you thought something different would be released then you were kidding yourself. None of this is a surprise. You're all acting like it's the end of the world. What are you all so afraid of? Not a single person has explained why the connection to MCFC is such a bad thing. Please explain if you're going to bitch all day. Please.

If you need it explained, what's the point?

Did I rant about it? Hell yes. Why does that matter? You're not getting a free kit for defending this laziness.

As far a being a farm team, many of us don't want that. shared ownership is one thing. This OSFA approach isn't.

Reactions: Zola
If you need it explained, what's the point?

Exactly, you can't explain it.

As far a being a farm team, many of us don't want that. shared ownership is one thing. This OSFA approach isn't.

So you think that NYCFC will sign/develop talent and that MCFC is going to steal them? You can't honestly believe that. Please tell me there's more to your argument than that. UEFA and MLS would never allow it.

Reactions: Gazza_55
I would have liked some uniquness to it, but I still love the jersey. It's sharp. Best in the league without a doubt.

Love the fact that we actually have a kit now. One step closer to kickoff in 2015.

I know all about the MCFC connection yet I had hoped for something to distinguish NYCFC from the mothership. This isn't it. I wouldn't wear this. Maybe I'm just on board with the wrong club? Apart from that, I saw fan designs in these forums that were exciting and distinctive. This jersey is IMO flat and boring.

60%+ are on hate or neutral. Thats not good.

And 60%+ love it or are neutral....

How could you expect a brand-new organization to get everything right to satisfy every fan's desire from day one?? The kit is a foundation to build off of. We wouldn't have a football club in NYC if it wasn't for Man City ownership. Completely irrational to think out first kit wouldn't be based off of Man city's. (Realistically it's just a solid shirt with a sponsor and a badge... a lot of teams have that)

There is no reason for all this negativity.