Official Word From The Club On Supporter Section

I just want to make something clear. As part of the group of Third Rail people who has been in discussions with the club to get Yankee Stadium to permit certain items, we were just focused on our sections. If the supporters in sections 235 and 238 wanted to get together with the other members of their section, they could do a tifo. It was never said from the club or Yankee Stadium that they couldn't. The dimensions of the sections were only provided for our 2 sections.

Saying that, Yankee Stadium will still require approval of the message on the tifo and the club personnel will have to bring in the materials into the section and have it waiting there for the supporters.

I hope this helps.
Did they happen to say if some of the stuff simply isn't legal due to safety codes and laws and thus was non-negotiable?

Reactions: Kjbert
Did they happen to say if some of the stuff simply isn't legal due to safety codes and laws and thus was non-negotiable?
If you provide me some specifics, I will try to provide an answer on each of them, if I have the info. Or can make assumptions based on the other prohibited items.

i notice no mention of flares. though i assume it was such an obvious no no that there was no need to mention they are banned.

No flag poles? No banners over 6 ft?

I, personally, hope smoke is illegal and banned so...smoke?

If you provide me some specifics, I will try to provide an answer on each of them, if I have the info. Or can make assumptions based on the other prohibited items.
so a sign is designed saying something like "only one team in NY" and showing a red bull in a foolish manner ( KO'ed or something) is that allowed or deemed " offensive"

BToto920 BToto920 , Also, could you give some insight into how the TR conversations were with the club? Were they sympathetic, apathetic? Any clues into how long they expect to be at YS?

N

No smoke, flares or pyro.
No smoke in the stadium? Guess we'll tailgate:

tumblr_mm2a78OyWM1r11p62o1_400.gif

so a sign is designed saying something like "only one team in NY" and showing a red bull in a foolish manner ( KO'ed or something) is that allowed or deemed " offensive"
I assume they would allow it. I do not have any guidelines or anything but I guess they want to make sure there is no profanity or anything sexist, homophobic, racist, etc.

Reactions: LostAnvil
BToto920 BToto920 , Also, could you give some insight into how the TR conversations were with the club? Were they sympathetic, apathetic? Any clues into how long they expect to be at YS?
The club has been largely sympathetic to us. They themselves have been getting restrictions from Yankee Stadium that we, the fans, will not see. They have said a few times "I don't get their decision either".

As to Stadium news, there has been nothing said about it. We know as much as everyone else.