Official Word From The Club On Supporter Section

The only thing that bothers me is the drum. Some people hate it, but the more drums the better. I think that adds to the overall experience.

I know at RB Arena they keep all of this stuff stored in the stadium. There's nothing wrong with that.

The only thing that bothers me is the drum. Some people hate it, but the more drums the better. I think that adds to the overall experience.

I know at RB Arena they keep all of this stuff stored in the stadium. There's nothing wrong with that.
Drums have won me over.

But I hope I'm not sitting too close to them. Haha

Reactions: Kjbert and MDubya79
This is just another thing that the team has let happen which will result in us being mocked relentlessly.

Reactions: MDubya79
Game day. Game day. Game day. They will have to win. If they win? Everyone shuts the fuck up. That's hopefully what they are concentrating on.
I love to win. Winning is the best. But no club is going to win all the time, and there will be lean times, which is why you want to build up a strong supporter base and culture as quickly as possible. You make people feel like they're at a tennis match, you make that very hard to do.

I love to win. Winning is the best. But no club is going to win all the time, and there will be lean times, which is why you want to build up a strong supporter base and culture as quickly as possible. You make people feel like they're at a tennis match, you make that very hard to do.
I completely understand what your saying. I personally don't need a drum or a flag, or a banner. I like those things, but at the end of the day I don't really care. My voice will be heard on all days. Win, lose, or draw. I personally love when something happens in a game to hear what the crowd reaction is. Minus the drums and everything else, if they had em cool. But I'm not mad I can't have it. Except smoke, I really wish I could ingest smoke.

Reactions: Goodfella
Yankee stadium is a national security focus site. Much of what is in place there and other venues in NYC is due to this. We've had to this discussion in the past. You can moan and groan all you want but if Yankee fans can't bring things into their stadium exceptions will not be made under any circumstances.
Tough it out next couple of years (hopefully only that) and we can go from there.

Just to be clear in my own opinion .. I could care less what a RBNY, Cosmos, OC or any other asshole spouting single entity blah blah says. Just give me the game. That's what I want. It's almost March and I feel like I'm a rednose in a cage. Let me the fuck out already and let me at em. New York Fucking City, light em up.

Maybe if enough people carry small signs, it can read a big Fuck Frank Lampard from afar.
Seriously, those watching MLS for longer, did any other expansion team have to deal with all the shit we're dealing with?
Brian Strauss of Sports Illustrated answers that on twitter:
" @NickChavezMLS @jimmystagger Nick, I started at WashPost in 98. Doing this a while. Never seen anything like NYCFC. Aloof, detached, silent."

Reactions: BxLio91