Open Letter To Orlando City(?)

CP_Scouse

Registered
Mar 27, 2014
Queens
You are not rivals. No matter who hypes what, you are not rivals. No matter who you sign, you are not rivals. I feel that orlando supporters are whiny and pathetic.

Whiny~ You guys start bitching and moaning every time someone asks "why is this a rivalry". My son, this is not a rivalry. Competitive, yes, because we are both new, but there is no fucking rivalry. What exactly started the rivalry? I know its not and industry or economic rivalry (God knows who takes the cup in that one) I knoe its not a population rivalry. Tourist rivalry? Nahh, ask any European to name a city in the U.S and i gurantee the first words to come out of their mouths is "New York" (or LA, which of whom is also getting a team)
Also whats with the "built not bought" shit? That really doesnt make sense. Your team still has to pay "taxes" to MLS. But how did you end up in MLS anyways? Oh yea from the USL. But what brought USL to Orlando? AUSTIN FUCKING AZTECS, but thats none of my buisnness.;)

pathetic~ you give no reason on why your team is good, just the supporters. The only important people on your team is Shea and Kaka, thats it. Can you guys sing? Sure you can, look at the draft! But can you preform on the field? Fucking no, look at the draft/s (expansion and super). Come to NY, sing your heart out. It would be a real shame if your team fell on the rail ;)

Also on a side note, for shits and giggles, whats with the "city" in orlando city?
I deadass cannot see any city in orlando. Outlet shops? yes. City? no.

Punk Ass Slut
~ CP_Scouse

PS someone making a thread about you doesnt make us a rivalry either

Last edited:
Scouse. Da Fooking scouse." Go'ed tell them plazzy lids their nothing but a bunch of birds who betta go'ed and swerve from the rivalry talk. Proper muppets.
they're well bent on city supporters. ill put a pony on nyc anyday! ill be havin a bubble before i even see purple

Reactions: MDubya79
orlando fans seem to be in love in a sexual way with nyc fans. i would bet 25$on NYC anyday! id need a drink or 7 before i even see the color purple
Ya I've paid enough attention to Liverpool videos to sort of understand the lingo. They do have their own dialect. Interesting.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Spread%20the%20Word.jpg

You are not rivals. No matter who hypes what, you are not rivals. No matter who you sign, you are not rivals. I feel that orlando supporters are whiny and pathetic.

Whiny~ You guys start bitching and moaning every time someone asks "why is this a rivalry". My son, this is not a rivalry. Competitive, yes, because we are both new, but there is no fucking rivalry. What exactly started the rivalry? I know its not and industry or economic rivalry (God knows who takes the cup in that one) I knoe its not a population rivalry. Tourist rivalry? Nahh, ask any European to name a city in the U.S and i gurantee the first words to come out of their mouths is "New York" (or LA, which of whom is also getting a team)
Also whats with the "built not bought" shit? That really doesnt make sense. Your team still has to pay "taxes" to MLS. But how did you end up in MLS anyways? Oh yea from the USL. But what brought USL to Orlando? AUSTIN FUCKING AZTECS, but thats none of my buisnness.;)

pathetic~ you give no reason on why your team is good, just the supporters. The only important people on your team is Shea and Kaka, thats it. Can you guys sing? Sure you can, look at the draft! But can you preform on the field? Fucking no, look at the draft/s (expansion and super). Come to NY, sing your heart out. It would be a real shame if your team fell on the rail ;)

Also on a side note, for shits and giggles, whats with the "city" in orlando city?
I deadass cannot see any city in orlando. Outlet shops? yes. City? no.

Punk Ass Slut
~ CP_Scouse

PS someone making a thread about you doesnt make us a rivalry either

Tl_f9a86b_2854617.gif