Opening Home Game Commemorative Ticket

Fan Services responded quickly after having my email forwarded by my account rep. I think it was within two hours.

Mario, as Lewis suggested, you should give them a call.

Reactions: Mario
The man gave his permission with a wave of the hand. ‘You see, this gentleman is the information clerk. He gives defendants who are waiting all the information they need, and since our court is not very well known among the public, there are many enquiries. He knows the answer to all the questions, you can test him out some time if you feel like it.

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
I never heard back from my ticket rep (Alex Skolnick) so I have now emailed fan services.

Hi fans, I was at the game on Opening Day but I am not a Season Ticket holder. If anyone can help me with just one for my collection, it would be great!! Please let me know. I emailed NYCFC but they said they are only doing this for Season Ticket Holders which is unfortunate. Please let me know via PM or on here.

I emailed my rep last week and haven't heard back so I just emailed fan services also. Hope it works out!

Hi fans, I was at the game on Opening Day but I am not a Season Ticket holder. If anyone can help me with just one for my collection, it would be great!! Please let me know. I emailed NYCFC but they said they are only doing this for Season Ticket Holders which is unfortunate. Please let me know via PM or on here.
You might be out of luck since it seems as if there isn't much else can be done - the tickets being sent will have the section and seat numbers for the STH - can't imagine anyone would give theirs up - sorry man

If you need some direction on new reps the man I deal with is Michael Michella, he is the manager of ticket sales. Awesome guy. Michael.Minchella@nycfc.com

If you ate having Cityzens points issues, Emily at cityzens@nycfc.com

Both respond very promptly.
Hope it helps.

Matt

Have to agree about Emily. I had a few ?'s and a problem with my STH cards not being scanned as we entered. she got back to me really fast and went beyond what was needed to fix the problem.

You might be out of luck since it seems as if there isn't much else can be done - the tickets being sent will have the section and seat numbers for the STH - can't imagine anyone would give theirs up - sorry man

I hear ya...I am assuming that some season ticket holders will get two or four depending on how many seats they have--some people just collect one to remember the game and have no use for a second, third, or fourth, depending on how many season ticket seats they have. The seat location, etc, doesn't concern me as long as I find one. I collect season ticket stubs from arenas and stadiums so it would be great to add one of these to my collection. Hoping someone who gets multiple can give one up.

Reactions: LostAnvil
If you need some direction on new reps the man I deal with is Michael Michella, he is the manager of ticket sales. Awesome guy. Michael.Minchella@nycfc.com

If you ate having Cityzens points issues, Emily at cityzens@nycfc.com

Both respond very promptly.
Hope it helps.

Matt

Mike stopped responding to me... He is indeed still there? He used to always respond day of.

That is very nice of the club to do this. I'm going to frame mine along with my founding member scarf. It should make for a nice display!