Over 13,000 Season Tickets And 5 Weeks To The Ys Debut......

Interesting read although it doesn't give much new information. I'm curious as to his actual source though and if this were the case I'm surprised we haven't received any news from the club. I would also like to know where he got the number for the amount of people requesting ST refunds.

Is anyone else surprised that single regular season tickets have yet to go on sale?

Is anyone else surprised that single regular season tickets have yet to go on sale?

This past Thursday they had at least 4 different pre-sales for the New England game (STH/MLS Soccer acct.s/Yankee STH/American Express and maybe one or two more I missed). Tickets for other games go on sale tomorrow at noon.

Maybe the intern in Manchester returned his calls because he rated him higher as a journalist.

Interesting read although it doesn't give much new information. I'm curious as to his actual source though and if this were the case I'm surprised we haven't received any news from the club. I would also like to know where he got the number for the amount of people requesting ST refunds.

I was told by my rep last week they were very close to 13,000 and almost the entire lower bowl is ST holders. That would make sense considering what was available when I clicked best ticket available at the start of the presale. As for the refund requests, who the hell knows where he got that from.

What do you think the total number is if you count season ticket holders and those 9 games plans?

I did a count by section of available seats when choosing season tickets option and it is:

100 Level: 611
200 Level: 1,917