Questions For "third Rail"

I don't reply because most of the questions asked are troll questions, (i.e. "are we gonna riot" "you should tweet fuck manchester city" we (the tr board) and I (who run the social media) try to keep it as professional as possible
There is a terrible lack of mods on the FB site. You guys need more mods. So many offensive things are posted. You wouldn't have that problem if there were mods. When will you get more mods? Maybe mods might mediate minor miscommunications? mods? mods mods mods.

I was a NY/NJ Metrostars season ticket holder once. Does that disqualify me from being a NYCFC fan?
No, but trying to work for another club and promoting them on social media while the NYCFC group was being formed does raise suspicions.

There is a terrible lack of mods on the FB site. You guys need more mods. So many offensive things are posted. You wouldn't have that problem if there were mods. When will you get more mods? Maybe mods might mediate minor miscommunications? mods? mods mods mods.
which one? theres 2 pages..the general nycfc page and the third rail page....the third rail page is pretty clean and organized if you ask me

It was a joke. It was a response to some ridiculous posts over the past few days on FB. As far as I'm concerned the FB groups are run just fine.
"As far as I'm concerned" is a dead giveaway. I assume this means you visit the FB page as often as I do.

Reactions: einwindir
As far as I know the statement was approved by the whole board. I am not on the board but through facebook thats what Chris (a board member) said. My sense is that the overwhelming majority of TR members support the statement as do I.
I appreciate that they made a statement at all, and thanked them for making one. Honestly, they could have just done nothing - that would have been more consistent with their track record.

But their comment that the Third Rail is the voice of all NYCFC fans is laughable, at best, and more likely dangerous.

Reactions: DiRoma
I don't think Chance even wrote the statement. Regardless, from a "presidential" standpoint he seems pretty hands off. You don't usually see him doing or saying much, for better or worse.

If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down
If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me

Can't wait to sing this in 234 :D

The third rail obviously doesn't speak for all the fans as I'm not a third rail member. However, they are entitled to make whatever statements they want and these journalists, whether they are real or not, are also entitled to take them as seriously as they want. As someone who is involved in journalism myself, it is very easy to get your statements picked apart if you're not careful.

However, I think everyone on this board for the most part is overreacting. This team hasn't even played a game yet. Relax. Smoke some weed if you have to.