Questions I Want Answered In Order For Me To Keep My Tickets

Dnigly13

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 20, 2014
1.) Was Frank ever signed by NYCFC?

2.) if yes, why is NYCFC and MLS allowing MCFC to extend the loan?

3.) if 1 in no, why was advertisements used and his signing announced if he was never signed?

4.) Why has no statement been issued for the fans regarding what happened?

5.) what is to prevent MCFC from dictating which of our players they want to take while they are under contract?

6.) what will be done to insure NYCFC is compensated at market value for future transfers?

7.) Does NYCFC have 2 free DP spots since Frank is not here? And does the team plan on using all 3?

8.) If NYCFC does not replace frank with a player of equal value and fill the DP spots, what policy do they have for refunding tickets sold under false pretenses?

I sent and email to my rep and the general email account. I will send one daily until I get answers. Please let me know if there are any additional points I am not covering.

Last edited:
If anyone, like our International Liason Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan wanted to draft this into a short open-letter and then post it here as well as on facebook and twitter and we all shared it and retweeted it to the respective authorities, maybe we could find out?

I very much think we should do something along these lines. D Dnigly13 , do you mind us borrowing your well-reasoned post? I would be happy to attribute it to you or keep your handle off of it entirely.

Can we get Bronx and Brown Bag and TR to help us spread it?

I would suggest we tweet/email/Facebook repeatedly to NYCFC, Claudio, MCFC, don garber.

Pretty sure the media coverage would take care of itself. Who am I missing to target?

I don't want to mention canceling tickets. For me, that would be an empty threat anyway, as I still intend to be there. I would like to focus on the unethical nature of these actions and the disregard for those of us who are dedicated to this team.

Is tomorrow a good day to do it or will it be too much of a pseudo vacation day? Thoughts welcome.

I very much think we should do something along these lines. D Dnigly13 , do you mind us borrowing your well-reasoned post? I would be happy to attribute it to you or keep your handle off of it entirely.

I would suggest we tweet/email/Facebook repeatedly to NYCFC, Claudio, MCFC, don garber.

Pretty sure the media coverage would take care of itself. Who am I missing to target?

I don't want to mention canceling tickets. For me, that would be an empty threat anyway, as I still intend to be there. I would like to focus on the unethical nature of these actions and the disregard for those of us who are dedicated to this team.

Is tomorrow a good day to do it or will it be too much of a pseudo vacation day? Thoughts welcome.
@Goodfella

Reactions: Kjbert

We can get it to them.

Agreed, but I would also recommend that Season Tix Holders also email it to their ticket rep.

I'll reach out to the various supporter groups. but anyone else feel free as well. just link to this thread so they can also be involved...but please do not make a post on the TR FB page. go directly to the board members themselves.

I think we start on as soon as possible. Can we have someone update this thread once the questions start getting answered?

I think we start on as soon as possible. Can we have someone update this thread once the questions start getting answered?
If enough people decide to participate the club may have no choice but to make some sort of statement. Of course it will be a whitewashed response but it will show that the supporters are paying attention.

The emphasis should be placed on whether or not NYCFC is, by design, an equal partner with Manchester and Melbourne or if Melbourne and New York exist to support Manchester.

I think Monday makes more sense. A lot of ppl are off tomorrow, so they wont be responsive. Christmas Eve and New Years Eve are notorious days for huge stories to break because PR reps know that they will blow over due to the holiday. The "loan" just so happened to coincide with the New Year break. I think we let them know on Monday, when they are back at work, that we don't have a short term memory loss and want answers.

If enough people decide to participate the club may have no choice but to make some sort of statement. Of course it will be a whitewashed response but it will show that the supporters are paying attention.

And that we aren't just letting them beat us in the head and tap down our pockets...they have to explain WHYYY and HOWWW they are beating us in the head and tapping down our pockets.

2e2iblg.png