#redbullout

When I see people talking about bad fan behavior in this context, i have a hard time understanding that perspective.

I am a firm believer in righteous indignation. It's not always futile, and even when it is, it's better to let people know when they are being dicks/dumbasses/etc. Maybe it will impact future decisions at least because they know there are people who will raise hell in protest.

I didn't watch all of this video, so maybe it goes beyond what is acceptable. I doubt it though. Short of being physically violent, I say give 'em hell.

I
I got one minute in before stopping. Sounded like a bunch of drunk dicks.
exactly, trust me I am all for just heckling too, and those that mentioned that I agree with you guys. And yes they did get screwed over, but again, there is a classier way to do it.

exactly, trust me I am all for just heckling too, and those that mentioned that I agree with you guys. And yes they did get screwed over, but again, there is a classier way to do it.

totally agree. My friend was there. Not ONE of the hecklers ever got up to the mic.

Reactions: Kjbert
It is amazing how divided the Red Bull supporters are about everything. They can't unify to support the team and they can't unify to complain to management. Their lack of organized efforts results in too much energy wasted fighting each other. The only reason that the billboard happened is one person took charge of the project and kept the amount of group input to a minimum. By the way, I love the billboard!