RUMOR: Messi/Pep to MCFC and NYCFC

There’s no use in saying where he will go until the official article is released. Everything that is currently being said could be a deflection and throwing the wool over everyone’s eyes.

Reactions: Kjbert
He'll be at Barcelona. This is just posturing to try and force La Liga to bend their rules and let Barca sign him.
I read an ESPN that broke down this position convincingly but it would also mean Agüero is playing a bit part because reports out of Cataluyna are that he’s looking for ways out of his contract if Messi doesn’t stay

i thought of something. There are rumors that Aguero feels betrayed and wants to leave barcelona and go back to man city. However, any thoughts of Kun coming to nycfc? could be possible....

dont mind it but dont see it happening. He goes somewhere else in europe instead.

Oh god oh god. Rumors are that CR7 will go to city now. Oh no. That means CR7 to Yankee stadium

I’m curious if any of these potential lawsuits or charges would disway him from coming to NY though.

I’m curious if any of these potential lawsuits or charges would disway him from coming to NY though.
That was the sensational rumor why Juventus did not play in the US during the International Champions Cup. Was it the real reason, probably not.
Cristiano Ronaldo avoids USA this summer to avoid being detained - AS.com

Reactions: JCMore