Rumor: Pirlo To Join Manchester City In 2 Months

The only reason Pirlo might go on loan to MC is so he makes Italy squad. And to be honest he probably isn't going to make it now or riding the bench at MC. So why loan? Let him get a full normal preseason with his team and his new coach.

I wouldn't mind him leaving in January but if he does I don't want him back. I want to sign another DP (*caugh Zlatan caugh*) or someone young. if he goes on loan for any amount of time I don't care if it's just 8 games ill fucking lose my mind.

Considering Pirlo has said he's going nowhere before, NYCFC said a few weeks ago he is going nowhere, and Man City have in the past ruled out a move for pirlo I am taking this rumor with a million grains of salt.

Also if a loan for Jan/Feb then he's back for the season and there is no open DP slot. IF this did happen it's the same as Henry back to Arsenal a few years ago or even Landon to Everton. Which in my mind is not a big thing.

However I think this is all BS.

So much for #StopRumors. So much for resting and staying health for the 2016 MLS season.

Manchester City has their players. New York City has our players. Keep them separate.

CFG gives us a coach and takes away a player. Surprised Villa isn't also going on this loan spell too. Why not send Mix and Poku over as well.

I think he is headed to Manchester. To train with our first team for a few weeks. Just like last year.

Training is one thing. A loan is another. I'm fine with training unless during that time he could be training with NYCFC and our own players.

Reactions: Dnigly13
I know the reality of having this time off is finally hit him! He's not used to being off at this time of year and now he's all thrown out of whack! He's a restless Man in the Big Apple and doesn't know what to bite into next! Yes the cities are the place where no one sleeps. But how many restaurants , museums, and shopping with the girlfriend can one do before it looses it's appeal? I say this sarcastically only cause i'm filled with hate and jealously that it's her and not me that gets to do all these things with him on his arm. Damn!!! But after the Puerto Rico game Who Knows?? That's why i wish he'd have a business plan in mind with his Wine for the US! ...What Better Place than NY for it's kick off? He's got to start thinking past playing in these last precious years! Both him and this team took a huge chance in each other. I can only hope time is a friend and not an enemy!

Don't have to buy the rumor, the idea is to sell it.... and CFC is probably salivating at the opportunity to sell MCFC Pirlo Jerseys - In half a season Pirlo rocketed to the tops of MLS in sales, and he'd do the same for MCFC. Don't think for an instant that if this happens, CFG hasn't considered the jersey portion of the equation.
He won't sell any jerseys if he's not playing and as it stands, he wouldn't fit in the team.

I'm not putting anything past anyone at this point. I will unequivocally lose my shit if this happens and ends up with Pirlo missing time here. LOSE MY SHIT!
Are you typing without your gloves - you better be over your illness ?!?

I don't want this to happen nor do I think it will happen - I'm certain City will go out in January and get cover for Nasri but I would like City to go elsewhere and get a player and I wish all the media BS would stop because that's not helping relations between City and NYCFC and it must stop now.

As for Palmeri then he's one of the biggest idiots going and doesn't know half of what he goes on about on twitter and he's wrong more than he's right about stuff and as for SKY Italia.. i'm still waiting for Dzeko moving to Bayern Munich that was imminent that they reported coming from Palmeri

Don't stress until something happens which I can't see happening, I'm waiting for the rumours starting about something with regards to Vieira and Reyna being at City today? it seems they're over here sorting loan deals out?

So... Pirlo must stay at NYCFC for me

I know the reality of having this time off is finally hit him! He's not used to being off at this time of year and now he's all thrown out of whack! He's a restless Man in the Big Apple and doesn't know what to bite into next! Yes the cities are the place where no one sleeps. But how many restaurants , museums, and shopping with the girlfriend can one do before it looses it's appeal? I say this sarcastically only cause i'm filled with hate and jealously that it's her and not me that gets to do all these things with him on his arm. Damn!!! But after the Puerto Rico game Who Knows?? That's why i wish he'd have a business plan in mind with his Wine for the US! ...What Better Place than NY for it's kick off? He's got to start thinking past playing in these last precious years! Both him and this team took a huge chance in each other. I can only hope time is a friend and not an enemy!
I drink too much. What is your excuse?