Season Ticket Holders - Read

Just for the record--there is more than likely a number of us (me included) that would love to be season ticket holders but can't (geography, $$$, etc). We are here because we support the club in our own ways, as best we can. I can appreciate the recognition being given to the "seasoned supporters", but I am hoping that it won't cause friction among the members here. Please give equal consideration when it comes time to do NYCFC Supporters (Blue Battalion or whatever the nickname shall be) scarves, shirts, etc. We are all here to enjoy something very exciting and have fun while doing it.

I don't think being a season ticket holder creates any sort of class system at all. Any merchandise that the SG creates that has "founding member" on it, I believe is going to be a founding member of the SG, not the club. I could be wrong about that.

Anyway, nobody thinks differently of anyone else in terms of their ticketing situation. At least I don't.

I don't think being a season ticket holder creates any sort of class system at all. Any merchandise that the SG creates that has "founding member" on it, I believe is going to be a founding member of the SG, not the club. I could be wrong about that.

Anyway, nobody thinks differently of anyone else in terms of their ticketing situation. At least I don't.
I appreciate what you said. I only want to avoid possible hard feelings, and I do realize that we all will be looking forward to getting stuff that would read "Founding Member". I only brought it up because I have seen other forums/groups degenerate into cliques. Besides, we need the guys in the stands to cheer for us that may not be able to be there in person!

Reactions: einwindir
Just for the record--there is more than likely a number of us (me included) that would love to be season ticket holders but can't (geography, $$$, etc). We are here because we support the club in our own ways, as best we can. I can appreciate the recognition being given to the "seasoned supporters", but I am hoping that it won't cause friction among the members here. Please give equal consideration when it comes time to do NYCFC Supporters (Blue Battalion or whatever the nickname shall be) scarves, shirts, etc. We are all here to enjoy something very exciting and have fun while doing it.
The seasoned supporter just refers to those who bought season tickets. Has nothing to do with the supporter group.
If you go to 1 game a year you can be in the SG. I just figured id do something for those who are buying season tickets.

Here is mine. I have mine from ticketmaster. I have multiple screens so I cropped it out.

Attachments

• NYCFC Season ticket.jpg
    NYCFC Season ticket.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 77
Prices are out, looking good! $306 for the Supporters Secton, $391 for section in front of it and $340 for section off to the side in the 100's and 200's.

topping out at $2,975 for Legends Club Seats