Season Ticket Holders - Read

Season Ticket holder here...I will send you a screenshot soon, they linked the wrong email so Im getting it fixed. Does anyone know if they passed 3,000 yet because I was told no.

Doesn't sound like it. When I spoke to my ticket rep earlier today I mentioned that I have a friend who wants to open an account and was told he'd be in the 3,000 core.

As of this afternoon, they had still not passed 3,000 (since I just got my confirmation). Tell your friends to hurry up!

This was actually confirmation for one ticket, but have put down a payment for a 2nd since. So souped for this to start!

Attachments

• seasonticket capture.png
    seasonticket capture.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 47
As of Yesterday afternoon (7/8/14) they were still under 3,000. I spoke with a ticket rep about it. He said they were "very close" to closing out the founding memberships but didn't offer specifics

Finally got around to doing this. nice to see that we are close to the 3,000. Ive been spreading the word and got a friend to commit to a pair of season tickets!

Reactions: Buckley
As of Yesterday afternoon (7/8/14) they were still under 3,000. I spoke with a ticket rep about it. He said they were "very close" to closing out the founding memberships but didn't offer specifics
wow thats bad, i thought we hit 3000 a while ago.......

Not to be a complete idiot, but in order to get season tickets I have to...

1. Purchase the $50 one time fee.
  2. Buy the tickets.
Is that right?

It's a bit tough. Not many soccer fans in the US. Whatever fan that exist have already established themselves with a club. This will take some time to grow.

Has anyone heard anything about the date tickets go on sale or when they will have the 3d seat viewer? I was told the viewer will be up before the world cup is over...and tickets on sale after the world cup, which just happened a minute ago.

Reactions: einwindir